NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sent Wink
why i have tag before apply u know ? because i am in your house but SK_New_NOOB says me reapply when you ready , and i apply , its not a foolish , i have a tag because i am in your house before the app...
No you were not accepted by a House Leader, therefore you have not been accepted
ok i leave it no problem ...
Quote:If I don't remain a captain or you aren't made a captain we should run away and form our own kingdom. c:

I'm sure you guys would create a great house, but consider that it would take years for it to get remotely close to SK's current wealth. Stay aboard laddies, your family is here
Run away and form a new kingdom? Sounds like a plan! Err... blasphemy!
(21-11-2012, 05:33 PM)Gashy link Wrote:I'm sure you guys would create a great house, but consider that it would take years for it to get remotely close to SK's current wealth. Stay aboard laddies, your family is here

We'll see c:

(21-11-2012, 06:09 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Run away and form a new kingdom? Sounds like a plan! Err... blasphemy!
I will be stealing Clickypoo from you guys as well.
Yeah we are going to bag and tag Click Big Grin
No one must know of our plan...

Sphinx

Nothing personal but can we uncaptain Galen and give captain rank to someone more active that can help with reinvites in the house ? I don't know .. someone far more active .. like me ? Or Awesome, or Khmer .. Like I don't know .. an old school member that is still playing the game ?