NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now you can invite me Smile
CC_Alex_II is the second account
Alex is a good guy. c:
do we know when we will find out what the official SK banner is sense the vote is up
To be picky, by C3 are we referring now the one with the "Scarlet Knights" scroll or the one without it?
Hurry up and make my banner, Galen. I want to fly that unicorn banner as I slay nords (:
(30-11-2012, 06:39 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:To be picky, by C3 are we referring now the one with the "Scarlet Knights" scroll or the one without it?

With the scroll. Do it so I can fly our badass colors already  8)
(30-11-2012, 06:39 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:To be picky, by C3 are we referring now the one with the "Scarlet Knights" scroll or the one without it?

Yes.

(30-11-2012, 06:42 AM)Murrow link Wrote:Hurry up and make my banner, Galen. I want to fly that unicorn banner as I slay nords (:

Ask, and ye shall receive. Smile I went with the figurative POMF symbol, rather than words. Unicorn eats too much beans.

[Image: wVTBB.png]
(30-11-2012, 08:18 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:[quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=7027.msg63963#msg63963 date=1354257543]
To be picky, by C3 are we referring now the one with the "Scarlet Knights" scroll or the one without it?

Yes.
[/quote]

Um, Clickypoo, you can't answer "yes" to an "or" question. Tongue . I'll assume with scroll.
Galen, that banner is wonderful. It'd be a waste if you didn't include it as well.

But in all seriousness, I'd say go for the scroll. I'm sure whatever you dish out will look nice.