NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also, it seems I am in a need for an Alchemist to make Oil of Velentr and some other stuff Smile Got mats.
(03-05-2013, 11:22 PM)Khmer link Wrote:[quote author=Swadius link=topic=7027.msg103862#msg103862 date=1367618332]
I need an invite too. ID 2441007
  Sent.
[/quote]

Thankee kindly
(04-05-2013, 12:09 AM)Genpuu link Wrote:Also, it seems I am in a need for an Alchemist to make Oil of Velentr and some other stuff Smile Got mats.
send an invite to Fluffy_Archer if you still need them crafted.
Alright, I just need to get my hands on 3 more Waters first, then I've got all the mats prepared! Smile
Could I have another invite for 21450? xD Only going to need this time and one more for a while now! xD
...probably

Also, I'll make sure to donate a bit to the house to pay for all these invites Big Grin
Player name:  [LK]Tehmon
Character ID: 22586
Alt/s: [LK]TehmonII  Commando, [LK]TehmonIII  Sharpshooter
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: YES
Reason for wanting to join SK: I haven't been playing much lately ever since LK disbanded. i have always enjoyed SK events and playing with SK members. i want to join SK mainly because the members are always friendly and skilled players and i always have a good time when i go to an SK event.
Hey guys, mind sending me a trade for my heavy cade and royal shield? I might want to use it in the near future.
Anyone other than Fluffy with an alchemist able to make Oil of Velentr? Smile Since Fluffy's offline and I'm impatient.

Never mind Big Grin
Accept the trade, click :U

Also, I need an invite back into the house.
ID: 2441007

Anyone in the house able to craft Strap, Handle and then a Sarissa? Got the mats prepared.

Just waiting like this is no fun xD

Ty, Latina!