NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14-11-2012, 08:12 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote:It's fine if we keep them, was just throwing the idea out there to get shot down. Do keep in mind though that the average house only has one.
We're  not the average house, we are SK!
(14-11-2012, 10:09 PM)Peter_File link Wrote:[quote author=Sparhawk link=topic=7027.msg61286#msg61286 date=1352923941]
It's fine if we keep them, was just throwing the idea out there to get shot down. Do keep in mind though that the average house only has one.
We're  not the average house, we are SK!
[/quote]

All day err' day
I have no quarrel with being demoted from leader to a captian... unless ofcourse there's too many captians I can be a sergeant.
Yes, leave the current captains and assign Jarold his special role of "captian" c:
We need a rank just called "Jarold"  ;D
idk what happened but i logged into NI  and i wasn't in SK anymore?
if possible could someone re-invite me please?
(16-11-2012, 06:21 AM)JayJayZ link Wrote:idk what happened but i logged into NI  and i wasn't in SK anymore?

Invite sent, accept it and get back in the fray, soldier  8)

Also would you like 5000 gold to add tags to your name? It doesn't make a dent in my finances at all
Would you mind extending that offer to me as well? c:
(16-11-2012, 06:31 AM)Murrow link Wrote:Would you mind extending that offer to me as well? c:

Which character??

Sphinx

(16-11-2012, 06:24 AM)Gashy link Wrote:[quote author=JayJayZ link=topic=7027.msg61458#msg61458 date=1353046871]
idk what happened but i logged into NI  and i wasn't in SK anymore?

Invite sent, accept it and get back in the fray, soldier  8)

Also would you like 5000 gold to add tags to your name? It doesn't make a dent in my finances at all
[/quote]

We finally got rid of him and you accept him back ? C'mon Gashy, what the ****