NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are our events wednesday's and sunday's? When I start my lectures again on the 23rd it might (maybe I don't have my timetable yet, but if I have an early morning thursday then I won't be able to join wednesday's) be difficult for me to join events :3
Well it seems Nags and Saxton have moved onto Clan Cameron, not a bad choice of house, however I would have liked you both to stay.
Well, since it seems no one has been suggested for captain, I'd like to suggest myself for it. (narcissistic, I know  Tongue)

Name: VM_Axios ( or Balien, since EVERYONE loves to call me by my steam name)

Reason for captain: I was introduced to NI in about March, and became a savage player of it (I played it alot, I didn't really eat people's heads...) I've known Tiber and Doom for a while, they were the ones who introduced it to me. Once I reached lvl 32, I was able to join SK, and I thought I was all that.  8) 8) Took about a a month and a half break, and came back after installing an older version of M&B to play NI. And, after I came back, alot of people told me SK was dead (It's not now, I wish them the best of luck  Wink) Joined VM as Tiber suggested, and I guess we're here.
Didn't mean to tell you my life story... just kidding, I'm narcissistic like that!

not really narcissistic, sshhhh Wink
(10-09-2013, 09:35 PM)Axios link Wrote: [ -> ]Well, since it seems no one has been suggested for captain, I'd like to suggest myself for it. (narcissistic, I know  Tongue)

Name: VM_Axios ( or Balien, since EVERYONE loves to call me by my steam name)

Reason for captain: I was introduced to NI in about March, and became a savage player of it (I played it alot, I didn't really eat people's heads...) I've known Tiber and Doom for a while, they were the ones who introduced it to me. Once I reached lvl 32, I was able to join SK, and I thought I was all that.  8) 8) Took about a a month and a half break, and came back after installing an older version of M&B to play NI. And, after I came back, alot of people told me SK was dead (It's not now, I wish them the best of luck  Wink) Joined VM as Tiber suggested, and I guess we're here.
Didn't mean to tell you my life story... just kidding, I'm narcissistic like that!

not really narcissistic, sshhhh Wink

Seconded! Axios for captain Big Grin
Axios for captain  :Smile
Well, after some (not really any) thinking I decided to make Axios 2nd Captain of VM.

(11-09-2013, 09:36 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: [ -> ]Well, after some (not really any) thinking I decided to make Axios 2nd Captain of VM.
YAAAYYY Big Grin
(11-09-2013, 09:36 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: [ -> ]Well, after some (not really any) thinking I decided to make Axios 2nd Captain of VM.
Hope I live up to the role.
So, tonight at the Ragnarok pub event with dan, we;
[Image: 2013-09-11_00012_zpsea004b30.jpg]
Made a smiley face.

[Image: 2013-09-11_00015_zpsb3df09ae.jpg]
And surrounded Odin and killed him...
So, seeing as yet again we had to cut the event early because we didn't have enough of our members to continue it, I am opening (after Delion closed) recruiting. We are still recruiting all levels. Follow the application that is on the original thread. I hope to obtain the thread to make edits and stuff.
Cheers!
-Tiber Carlson