NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17-07-2015, 08:31 PM)Ziggy link Wrote: [ -> ][b]Player name: Stig
[b]Age: 17
[b]Character ID: 2504602
[b]Alt/s:
[b]Level of Main: 43
[b]Class of Main: Archer
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
[b]Steam Name: Ziggy

Accepted on trial now.  Add me on steam, Come to our events, (1 tonight),  ect ect.  And please please be on your normal behavior.
(17-07-2015, 08:31 PM)Ziggy link Wrote: [ -> ][b]Player name: Stig
[b]Age: 17
[b]Character ID: 2504602
[b]Alt/s:
[b]Level of Main: 43
[b]Class of Main: Archer
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
[b]Steam Name: Ziggy

Accepted.  Please put on tags now.

Guys I will be very busy this month.  This means I am not planning to do much in NI except the events.  So I am closing recruitment for the next month or so.  I will still be doing VM events like regular.  (Except this coming Thursday with the Swadian Invasion event)
Ok guys.  This week we missed both events due to not having members.  In accordance with the event rules, there will be NO events for the next 2 weeks.  And than i will see how busy i am.  I am also very close to doing a house clean up or inactive members.
(16-08-2015, 02:30 AM)Chuckwagon link Wrote: [ -> ]

^  +1 rep
Player name: Klaedon
Character ID: 2499126
Alt/s: N/A
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Warden
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
(07-09-2015, 07:44 PM)Klaedon link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Klaedon

Accepted on trial.  I know my brother was recruiting you.  Add me on steam, Come to events, and please be on your normal behavior.

In other news I am opening recruitment back up now.  I need more active members.  Also going to do a house clean.  With a couple exceptions, Unless you show up to events over the next 2 weeks you are out of the house.  The roster is full of AFG people and needs to be cleaned.
(07-09-2015, 07:44 PM)Klaedon link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Klaedon

Accepted on Trial.  Please come to Team Speak and join us and come to the events.
(07-09-2015, 07:53 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Klaedon link=topic=16405.msg242234#msg242234 date=1441655061]
Player name: Klaedon

Accepted on trial.  I know my brother was recruiting you.  Add me on steam, Come to events, and please be on your normal behavior.

In other news I am opening recruitment back up now.  I need more active members.  Also going to do a house clean.  With a couple exceptions, Unless you show up to events over the next 2 weeks you are out of the house.  The roster is full of AFG people and needs to be cleaned.
[/quote]

On the list of Inactive VM Members and will have to let us know if you decide to come back to the game.
Player name: Xaphariah
Character ID: 2501431
Level of Main: 50
Class of Main: Commando