NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-06-2015, 01:28 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [ -> ]First of all.  Aren't you in Blessed?  They are still round, just not very active.  Secondly,  There is already some who had the greek gods ingame.  GreekDragonkdl,  A currently AFG NA admin.

haven't playing in awhile, left blessed, want an active fun house. im a good friend with fury who influenced me to join (he should get a sticker). Mine are *will be if you accept* VM_Zeus...plain and simple. I have used the greek gods as names for a long time
(03-06-2015, 01:07 AM)The Olympian link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Olympian
Character ID: 2479086
Alt/s: too many to name -_-.. the greek gods
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: RG
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Steam Name: Olympian

I have been instructed to put you on trial.  Please join our events and try and find us in game and ts.  And please please be on your normal behavior.
oh I see. you have gotten word from someone who isn't to fond of me. well, you either love me or hate me. it seems like no1 on this game just doesn't give a hoot. see you in game then  8)
No.  I was kind of making a joke.  I did want to know what happened about Blessed though.
Q just made...a joke? I'm taking a picture
(03-06-2015, 04:05 AM)Chuckwagon link Wrote: [ -> ]Q just made...a joke? I'm taking a picture

Player name: mike
Character ID:2515280
Alt/s: None
Class of Main: Commando going RG
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes to both
Steam Name: mike14501
Player name: AP_Argon
Character ID: 2490297
Alt/s: N/A
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Steam Name: The_Chemist
(03-06-2015, 02:31 PM)mike14501 link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: mike
Character ID:2515280
Alt/s: None
Class of Main: Commando going RG
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes to both
Steam Name: mike14501

I have some nagging doubts that i have seen some not good stuff from you.  Also the fact that i kicked you out of a hard server for being afk.  Denied.

(04-06-2015, 06:29 PM)AP_Argon link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: AP_Argon
Character ID: 2490297
Alt/s: N/A
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Steam Name: The_Chemist

I cannot seem to remember anything bad about you, so accepted on trial.  Add me on steam, Come to our events etc etc.
Player name: Squeaks
Character ID: 2467308
Alt/s: Squeaks
Level of Main: 42
Class of Main: Archer
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and yes