NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sunguard_Leader_Suns

Hes kinda hated so why he left.
I think a congratulations should be for Sargent for the Urllrs Bane he got from Odin!
Player name: Neo_Skirm
Character ID: 2474016
Alt/s: Neo
Level of Main: 24
Class of Main: Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Steam Name:  ⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡Adelitas Way

My main was Neo, but i got more interested in the Skirm class, so i kind of switched.
Cancel this app, I've heard a lot about this house over time, and i can say its not what I'm looking for
Seeing as I have not been able to play NI in a while, I have decided to take a break. If anybody wishes to borrow my gear talk to me on steam or hit me with a PM.
We are having an event this evening at 7 PM EST
This will be a normal event that everyone is ranged at.  Please be there at 6:55 EST so that we can get started right at 7.

David_The_Defender

[b]Player name:[/SST_Sergeant_David (Left house)]
[b]Age:[/Meet me in teamspeak and hear my voice don't feel cool telling]
[b]Character ID:[/2447433]
[b]Alt/s:[/What does this mean?]
[b]Level of Main:[/32]
[b]Class of Main:[/Sergeant]
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic:[/Yes]
[b]Steam Name:[/David427]
Accepted. Welcome to VM.
(26-12-2013, 06:36 PM)David_The_Defender link Wrote: [ -> ][b]Alt/s:[/What does this mean?]
It just means what your other character's names are, if you have any. Just to clear up any confusion  Wink
Stepping down as captain and leaving the house since i'm not exactly active anymore and I feel uncomfortable with the community nao, so yah.