NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player name: Humangy[RG]
Character ID: 2465934
Level and Class of Main: Lvl 52 Royal Guard
Other characters levels/classes: -
Steam name: The Narrator (with a space)
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I played NI about a year and M&B for 4 years.
Why do you want to join us: Want to know more about the house system and want to make friends, joining events etc.
Ave Humangy.

I've been waiting for your application, as we had talked before on the house purpose and values. We've also played together a lot recently. You are accepted on trial. You can use our banner, but please wait with the tag until the trial period is over.

Welcome to SPQR, bro.
Thanks a lot man. Appreciate  Big Grin
Player name:Markzz
Character ID:2442517
Level and Class of Main:44 Commando
Steam name: Robinz2137
Where are you from:UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:Since its release on my old account.
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a fun active house to play with.
(10-02-2015, 12:19 PM)Markz link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:Markzz
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a fun active house to play with.

I like that attitude. Big Grin
PMed.

PS. If any member of SPQR has any remarks about Markz, plz get in touch...
Player name:Mr_Fullbeard(Currently MileyCyrus, dont ask)
Character ID:2460311(Sniper) 21176(Commando)
Level and Class of Main:Lvl 49 sniper
Other characters levels/classes: Drunk(lvl 46 commando) Drunk_Man_As_Militia(lvl 28 heavy skirmisher)
Steam name:Frederiktp(Black Jesus)
Where are you fromBig Grinenmark(masterrace ofc.) ???
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:Started early 2012, had a break, started again :3(NordInvasion) And i have been playing Mount&Blade for a looong time Smile  Tongue
Why do you want to join us: Since i just recently started playing again, and i now don't have an active house anymore, i need friends :3. I have been a member of KWSN from the start(Until we split up) and then i joined ON(Which for some reason i don't know stopped playing)
Basically, I'm alone and i need friends :'(
(10-02-2015, 10:31 PM)Mr_Fullbeard link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:Mr_Fullbeard(Currently MileyCyrus, dont ask)
Character ID:2460311(Sniper) 21176(Commando)
Level and Class of Main:Lvl 49 sniper
Other characters levels/classes: Drunk(lvl 46 commando) Drunk_Man_As_Militia(lvl 28 heavy skirmisher)
Steam name:Frederiktp(Black Jesus)
Where are you fromBig Grinenmark(masterrace ofc.) ???
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:Started early 2012, had a break, started again :3(NordInvasion) And i have been playing Mount&Blade for a looong time Smile  Tongue
Why do you want to join us: Since i just recently started playing again, and i now don't have an active house anymore, i need friends :3. I have been a member of KWSN from the start(Until we split up) and then i joined ON(Which for some reason i don't know stopped playing)
Basically, I'm alone and i need friends :'(

its nice to read that you are looking for friends Smile
accepted on trial.

[/quote]

its nice to read that you are looking for friends Smile
accepted on trial.
[/quote]

Thanks, i noticed that you don't have a teamspeak group, will you be getting one? (It's a nice way to get friends  Tongue)
we have our ts channel.
i pm'ed you
Hane and KaBooM, please be informed your trial period is over.

We've been playing together during that time and I must say you are fine players.
Hane tops the scoreboard everytime, destroying masses of Nords. Only would like to see you more often but well... that's life, one can't play all the time Smile
KaBooM, I'm really curious how strong warden you will be when making a hero and getting yourself equipped better while on T4 you're able to score almost 100 kills on hard... Just try to learn not to die so often and maybe one day you'll be like the mighty Custodian Wink

Gratz guys, you are full members now.