NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ave SPQRs,
Rejoice! Sagi is back! Big Grin
Don't miss the double event, mid-week this time:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=55027

(24-06-2016, 11:21 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-06-2016, 07:42 PM)Vaulkar Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Vaulkar
Character ID: 2521509
Level and Class of Main: 39 Sharpshooter
Other characters levels/classes: None
Steam name: Xufrut
Where are you from: Spain
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I started playing 2 years ago then I quit and now i have been playing for 5 days
Why do you want to join us: I want house crafting and events
Ave Vaulkar,
thanks for your aplication, you are accepted on trial. Details will come over PM.
SPQR has Italian origins but we've had no member from Spain so far. Welcome to the house Smile
Ave SPQRs,
it's time to make Vaulkar a full member. Gratz bro Smile
Please, be informed that Flawless is a full member now.
Welcome m8. Smile
Player name: SirHammel_II
Character ID: 2462132
Level and Class of Main: Level 51 Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: SirHammel_I Level 52 Commando
Steam name: HammelGammel
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Mount and Blade in general for a few years, I'd say 3-4 (or more? Not sure). I took a longer break from NI so I'm not entirely sure when I started. 1-2 years ago I guess. Maybe longer.
Why do you want to join us: Since I play NI kind of regularly again recently, I also feel like joining some events. When Freyda/Sinitar invited me I felt that was a good opportunity to get into house-events again.
(24-07-2016, 07:51 PM)SirHammel Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: SirHammel_II
Character ID: 2462132
Level and Class of Main: Level 51 Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: SirHammel_I  Level 52 Commando
Steam name: HammelGammel
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Mount and Blade in general for a few years, I'd say 3-4 (or more? Not sure). I took a longer break from NI so I'm not entirely sure when I started. 1-2 years ago I guess. Maybe longer.
Why do you want to join us: Since I play NI kind of regularly again recently, I also feel like joining some events. When Freyda/Sinitar invited me I felt that was a good opportunity to get into house-events again.
Ave SirHammel,
I'm glad to see a veteran player returning to NI. Friends of our members are always welcome to the house. I see no need for trial period in such a case. Put on the tag m8, more info over PM tomorrow. Smile
Player name: VoltronPL
Character ID: 2435955
Level and Class of Main: pikeman ,52
Other characters levels/classes: 52 - zweihander , 52 - sniper/hv inf , 50 - sharpshooter
Steam name: maciek123452
Where are you from: Poland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I started playing warband 5 years ago , NI 2 years ago started , then had a break for over a year and I got back I think 4 weeks ago
Why do you want to join us: I want to join you because of events , many goods and main community
(01-08-2016, 01:39 PM)VoltronPL Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:  VoltronPL
Character ID: 2435955
Level and Class of Main: pikeman ,52
Other characters levels/classes: 52 - zweihander , 52 - sniper/hv inf , 50 - sharpshooter
Steam name: maciek123452
Where are you from: Poland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I started playing warband 5 years ago , NI 2 years ago started , then had a break for over a year and I got back I think 4 weeks ago
Why do you want to join us: I want to join you because of events , many goods and main community
Ave Voltron,
you are accepted on trial. Details coming over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
pre Vouching for purple when they apply.  Tongue
Player name: Purple_Smart_Pavise
Character ID: 2461977
Level and Class of Main: Pavise, 52
Steam name: Purple_Smart_109
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Playing Warband since the day it came out, played Nord Invasion from 0.45 to 0.47, then took a very huge break and came back a week earlier.
Why do you want to join us: I like the community of it and the members, plus events.
Hello, just wanted to say that I moved out and that my internet is very unstable atm... Lag spikes etc very frequently. Internet should be better in a couple of weeks so until then I won't be doing any events and even not many random games. Mainly to save myself and others the frustration. (Tried one game today and it was horrible, even walking was hard at times, spears not thrown swings going all over the place... )

I will be back though Smile

On topic:

Welcome new recruits and may we meet in battle soon Smile