NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(26-01-2015, 03:46 PM)Sagittarius link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Shoukz link=topic=36432.msg217767#msg217767 date=1422207218]
Player name: Hane
Character ID: 19262
Level and Class of Main: 52 lvl
Other characters levels/classes: Commando 48 lvl
Steam name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hanezor Hane
Where are you from: Russia -.-
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nordinv play like 1.5 year,M&B 3 years
Why do you want to join us: Search teamwork guys and talkative dude's in ts or something ^^

its not clear about a class of your main characters, but you are accepted on trial.
(...)
[/quote]

His main char is Master Peltast. And he is a damn good one I must say.
He`s good  cuase he`s Russian ;D(all Russians are good players)
Privet Ari.

Indeed, when I think about it, it looks to me you're right: Sagi, Custodian, Zublon, you, TRGC guys...
So many good players from RU. There must be something in it. Genetic predisposition?  Wink
(04-02-2015, 12:28 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Privet Ari.

Indeed, when I think about it, it looks to me you're right: Sagi, Custodian, Zublon, you, TRGC guys...
So many good players from RU. There must be something in it. Genetic predisposition?  Wink
TRGC is not a Russian house
Yes, and TRGC_Russian is himself not Russian but I believe I saw some Russian members doing pretty well in fight... TRGC stands for The Russian Gun Company anyway.  Wink
I fear we're going off topic= recruitment thread it is  Wink
Player name: Guthmer
Character ID: 2508246
Level and Class of Main: Level 41 Sniper
Other characters levels/classes:
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018601729/
Where are you from: UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join us: I have seen you ingame quite a lot and I know that I have applied for quite a lot of houses and it may make you quite uncomfortable about accepting me into the clan and I can understand that but I regret applying to all those houses and I just want to find a clan where I can learn the game more and have organized gameplay.
Thank you for your application.

If my eyes do not mistake me, I can see that LoC accepted you on trial.
(24-01-2015, 10:47 AM)Nobel link Wrote: [ -> ](...)
[quote author=spikeywhite link=topic=27889.msg217527#msg217527 date=1422043971]
Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here) Guthmer
Steam Name: (This is a requirement as we will add you to a steam group) spikeywhite (if it doesnt work try Pablo/Spikey)
Player ID: 2508246
Level: The level of your characters(list all here) 19
Class: The main class of your character(list all here) Archer
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? N/A
Region:AU/NA/EU EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no) No
About how long have you been playing NI: I had the mod about 1 year ago but only started playing it properly last week
Why do you want to join our house?: I have seen LoC quite a lot and you guys seem to be a lot of fun and I would like to share that fun also.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Well you were our colony so you guys seem decent.
(...)

Both applications pending, you will be put on a trial period. Please add me on Steam and join us in TS some time so we can get to know you guys.
[/quote]
You do not want to join them?
I changed my mind since I realised I am better off with a eu clan for events and such
(04-02-2015, 10:48 PM)spikeywhite link Wrote: [ -> ]I changed my mind
Surprise, surprise!
Dear Soviet,

with all due respect, I wouldn't blame one for withdrawing an application after having the matter thought over well for the reason the house members reside in a much different time zone so it is rather unlikely to play together often. Though I do feel that such rumination should take place before applying...