NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player name: Sentinel_Ramenos
Character ID: 2514543
Level and Class of Main: None
Other characters levels/classes: Prince_Ramenos 50 lvl Commando
Steam name: ...And Justice For All
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 3 years
Why do you want to join us: In-house trading
(22-03-2015, 08:19 PM)Prince_Ramenos link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Sentinel_Ramenos

Invitation sent.
(22-03-2015, 08:35 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Prince_Ramenos link=topic=36432.msg226018#msg226018 date=1427055546]
Player name: Sentinel_Ramenos

Invitation sent.
[/quote] Thx
Ave SPQRs,

please, group together today at 17.00 GMT for a ragna / hard run. Depending on who comes we shall decide if we have enough support items to play ragnarok.

Cya.
Dear SPQRs,

event on Tuesday: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...014.0.html
Just in case you forget to check the House Events section  Wink
Ave SPQRs,

to make things a bit organized, help Andrea to set roster for events and improve communication I want to ask all members to post here the following information (and post again to keep it up to date if changes made):

forum name:
steam name:
country / time zone (GMT + ?):
characters name / class / level + support items:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

I will get it all together to make detailed members list and keep it up to date, I believe you wil find it helpful.
Bobo and Vendetta:

forum name: Bobo
steam name: Kate8rine
country / time zone (GMT + ?): Poland / GMT + 1
characters name / class / level + support items:
1. SPQR_Bobo_Warden / Warden / Medic Box
2. SPQR_Vendetta / Master Peltast / SHC
3. SPQR_Vengeance / Legionnaire / SHC
Player name:Matthew_OreoLord
Character ID:2451856
Level and Class of Main: 52lvl, Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Matthew0 - 44lvl - Commando(will change on sniper)
Steam name: Matthew...(reg. name:darkermoder1)
Where are you from:Slovakia
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:I am playing NI for like 2-3 years, M&B:W for like 5years
Why do you want to join us:I am searching for house with active,intelligent members, i want to play with house events and have real fun from this mod.
(01-04-2015, 07:20 PM)MatthewO link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:Matthew_OreoLord
Other characters levels/classes: Matthew0 - 44lvl - Commando(will change on sniper)
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:I am playing NI for like 2-3 years, M&B:W for like 5years
Why do you want to join us:I am searching for house with active,intelligent members, i want to play with house events and have real fun from this mod.

Ave Matthew.

we've been playing together a bit. You are accepted on trial. You can use our banner but wait with the tag untill accepted as full member. Please add on steam: kate8rine (me), Andrea NP (Andrea, our captain), SHARK (of Fruili-Venezia Giulia, our captain) and SPQR_Sagi (our leader). House invitation was sent for the given id.

Welcome Smile
(02-04-2015, 07:05 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=MatthewO link=topic=36432.msg226986#msg226986 date=1427916057]
Player name:Matthew_OreoLord

Ave Matthew.

we've been playing together a bit. You are accepted on trial. You can use our banner but wait with the tag untill accepted as full member. Please add on steam: kate8rine (me), Andrea NP (Andrea, our captain), SHARK (of Fruili-Venezia Giulia, our captain) and SPQR_Sagi (our leader). House invitation was sent for the given id.

Welcome Smile
[/quote]

Ave Matthew,

you are accepted as full member. Plz, put the tag on Smile
PS. Gratz on making hero.