NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player name: Killeriukas123
Character ID: 2467054
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman, level 49
Other characters levels/classes: Not using them Big Grin.
Steam name: ON_Killriukas123_Pikeman
Where are you from: Lithuania, now i live in UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: About 339 hours.
Why do you want to join us: Just to have a great time Smile
(30-04-2015, 09:00 PM)aleksej987 link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Night_Stalker_Commando
Character ID: 2464219
Level and Class of Main: Lvl 45 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Lvl 25 Man at Arms ; Lvl 25 Heavy Skirmisher
Steam name: aleksejej987
Where are you from: United Kingdom
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: about 250 hours
Why do you want to join us: I want go house with good people that will respect me as a member of house.
Ave Aleksej,

you're accepted on trial. Please, add me on steam for further details, name: kate8rine.
(30-04-2015, 09:39 PM)Killeriukas123 link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Killeriukas123
Character ID: 2467054
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman, level 49
Other characters levels/classes: Not using them Big Grin.
Steam name: ON_Killriukas123_Pikeman
Where are you from: Lithuania, now i live in UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: About 339 hours.
Why do you want to join us: Just to have a great time Smile
Hi Killeriukas,
I will suspend this application until I will make myself some opinion about you, fighting along your side, or you will gain a member's recommendation. Stay in touch.
Ave SPQR members,

event tomorrow as usually Tuesdays: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...026.0.html
(04-05-2015, 06:30 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Ave SPQR members,

event tomorrow as usually Tuesdays: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...026.0.html

oh tomorrow i cant be present.. Juve-Real Madrid.
Impossible to miss for me sorry :p
Should I call Juve to make them delay the game?
(04-05-2015, 08:07 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Should I call Juve to make them delay the game?

yeah could be a great idea. i think for spanish supporters it will not be a problem Smile
(29-04-2015, 08:56 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=JackONeil link=topic=36432.msg229242#msg229242 date=1430325727]
Player name: PoorCicero
Character ID: 2487403
Level and Class of Main: Lvl52 Pikeman
Other characters levels/classes: Monkey_Dunkey Infantry lvl 29
Steam name: PoorCicero
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play mount and blade 1 year and only the mod Nordinvasion :3
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for a good clan with events and more clan activitys... I like to play with company Smile

Ave Jack,

you are accepted on trial. Add me on steam I will give you some more details, name: kate8rine.
PS. somehow I get a feeling you're 15...
[/quote]
Jack,
please be informed you are accepted as full member. Good fighter and good m8, welcome bro  Big Grin
Player name: Nyctasha
Character ID: 2515301
Level and Class of Main: 39 Pikeman
Other characters levels/classes: None
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NicKCyl/
Where are you from: UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nord Invasion: About 5 days - Mount&Blade: roughly 60 hours (Only recently started getting into M&B due to the mod)
Why do you want to join us: Looking for an active friendly house to play with while advancing my standing with the NI community and just generally to have more fun (Games are always more fun when played with others).
(20-05-2015, 09:56 PM)Nik link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Nyctasha
Character ID: 2515301
Level and Class of Main: 39 Pikeman
Other characters levels/classes: None
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NicKCyl/
Where are you from: UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nord Invasion: About 5 days - Mount&Blade: roughly 60 hours (Only recently started getting into M&B due to the mod)
Why do you want to join us: Looking for an active friendly house to play with while advancing my standing with the NI community and just generally to have more fun (Games are always more fun when played with others).
Ave Nik,
thanks for your application. PMed.
Edit: accepted on trial. Welcome, Nik  Smile