NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Respectfully stepping down from SK. i have good times with SPQR house but time to move on. Ty for good time in SPQR!
(25-10-2017, 12:41 PM)ღκpŎζΊĢõɲθǮ*ღ Wrote: [ -> ]Respectfully stepping down from SK. i have good times with SPQR house but time to move on. Ty for good time in SPQR!

Did you plagiarize Sharmastyle's post in the SK thread and forget to edit it to SPQR?

(20-10-2017, 06:37 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote: [ -> ]Respectfully stepping down from SK. Had some good times with house but time to move on.
(25-10-2017, 05:10 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-10-2017, 12:41 PM)ღκpŎζΊĢõɲθǮ*ღ Wrote: [ -> ]Respectfully stepping down from SK. i have good times with SPQR house but time to move on. Ty for good time in SPQR!

Did you plagiarize Sharmastyle's post in the SK thread and forget to edit it to SPQR?

(20-10-2017, 06:37 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote: [ -> ]Respectfully stepping down from SK. Had some good times with house but time to move on.

yes)
Thanks KPoligon for the time you've spent with SPQR. No matter the tag, we will own the battlefield together. Wink
(25-10-2017, 05:10 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]

Blush Busted. PCK sees all.
(30-10-2017, 02:54 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: [ -> ]Blush Busted. PCK sees all.

But can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
(30-10-2017, 03:22 AM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-10-2017, 02:54 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: [ -> ]Blush Busted. PCK sees all.

But can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Hmmmm, I wonder why Winter, that question seems to come up quite often. Why do they?
Guys, would you please cut this OT in the house recruitment thread?
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my fellow SPQRs! Big Grin
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the rest of SPQR too Smile. Many have left it seems but we might do a house run some time again Smile