NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Event on Saturday at 18.00 CET / 16.00 GMT. Please, let me know over Steam if you come.

Player name: Wabonstick/SerWabonstick
Character ID: 2469733
Level and Class of Main: 46
Other characters levels/classes: SerWabonstick-33
Steam name:Wabonstick
Where are you from: US east coast
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 2 Years
Why do you want to join us: To be in a fun active group and kill some nords together
(31-07-2015, 12:25 AM)Wabonstick link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Wabonstick/SerWabonstick
Why do you want to join us: To be in a fun active group and kill some nords together
Ave Wabonstick,
thank you for your application. PMed.
I want to apologize for today event. I confused time of start and said wrong time to all members.
Next time it will not be happen.
Sagi
My bad as well. I knew the right time but by coincindence I couldn't get online on time to confirm the event to admins and start it up for members and guests. Sorry guys.  :-[
Gonna be better next week Smile
Player name: Kratos
Character ID: 2516434
Level and Class of Main: 52 Master Peltast
Other characters levels/classes: Ice_Cube ; level 23 infantry
Steam name: Kratos or ardamert959 , I have a squirrel with a poleaxe on my PP
Where are you from: Turkiye
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Started playing M&B in my childhood , discovered NI in 2013 but gave a long break cus of studies
Why do you want to join us:You guys seem pretty active , I play a lot in the nights , I would love some company Big Grin

P.S.: around 2 weeks ago I applied to LK too, but I terminated it myself for x reason
(04-08-2015, 09:52 AM)Kratos link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Kratos
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Started playing M&B in my childhood , discovered NI in 2013 but gave a long break cus of studies
Why do you want to join us:You guys seem pretty active , I play a lot in the nights , I would love some company Big Grin

P.S.: around 2 weeks ago I applied to LK too, but I terminated it myself for x reason
Ave Kratos,
I've had the pleasure to play with you (even today) Smile PMed.
(04-08-2015, 11:49 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Kratos link=topic=36432.msg237955#msg237955 date=1438681926]
Player name: Kratos

Ave Kratos,
I've had the pleasure to play with you (even today) Smile PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. We welcome our new recruit Smile
Player name: cihanboy68
Character ID: 2490569
Level and Class of Main: I am lvl 52 Commando class
Other characters levels/classes: none
Steam name: cihanboy
Where are you from: Netherlands
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: i play mount and blade about 3-4 years Mostly played in Napoleonic wars in clan battles , I play Nord Invasion about half a year now
Why do you want to join us: Because Romans kick ass and i want to have epic events and good team mates around me.
(31-07-2015, 06:19 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Wabonstick link=topic=36432.msg237375#msg237375 date=1438302359]

Player name: Wabonstick/SerWabonstick
Ave Wabonstick,
thank you for your application. PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome to the house Smile