NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player name: Plasibo13
Character ID: 2516225
Level and Class of Main: 39 Archer
Other characters levels/classes: None Yet
Steam name: Plasibo13
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play nordinvasion for a few weeks but mount and blade about 1 and a half year
Why do you want to join us: I Need a team because I am to alone Smile
(31-08-2015, 06:14 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Howler link=topic=36432.msg241368#msg241368 date=1440962728]
Player name: Howler
Character ID: 2472592
Level and Class of Main: 47 Commando (Can be RG or Zwei, if accepted will be what ever is needed)
Other characters levels/classes: Level 5, started a couple days ago, going to be archer
Steam name: Howler https://steamcommunity.com/id/MortalAero (VAC ban is from CS:GO)
Where are you from: England, I know a little French and very small amount of Finnish
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 180 hours (173 hours) Looking to play for much longer
Why do you want to join us: I have been a part of the community for a long time now and have seen your players every since, they have always carried the whole lobby through the game, some members could do the prince with just a couple alive, I would love to join them members, also I am coming up to Hero, I need a house so I would like to aim high, try to play/join with one of the much better/higher houses of Nord Invasion.
I know none of this is overly impressive but I am willing to help around and help with Runs as well
Would also be pretty nice to help people as well.
Thanks for the application Howler, PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome to the house Smile
(01-09-2015, 01:44 PM)Plasibo13 link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Plasibo13
Character ID: 2516225
Level and Class of Main: 39 Archer
Other characters levels/classes: None Yet
Steam name: Plasibo13
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play nordinvasion for a few weeks but mount and blade about 1 and a half year
Why do you want to join us: I Need a team because I am to alone Smile
Ave Plasibo,
you are accepted on trial. Welcome bro Smile
PS. plz join todays event.
(09-08-2015, 10:07 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bradshaw link=topic=36432.msg238644#msg238644 date=1439072156]
Player name: Bradshaw
Character ID: 2448689
Level and Class of Main: lvl 45 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: lvl 47 Sharpshooter - Tigurius (Character ID: 2448840)
Steam name: bradshaw_jbl
Where are you from: Poland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Few years now. Had a long break from Nord Invasion though but decided to return.
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for people to play with and want to be a part of a bigger group. Saw people from your house in the game and I decided to apply.
Siemka Bradshaw,
accepted on trial. PMed concerning details. Welcome another member from Poland Smile
[/quote]
I will prolongue the trial period for Bradshaw, he hasn't been very active recently...
I have my First Hero Class I have RG
Gratz ! Smile
Player name: Vegaerdr
Character ID: 2438410
Level and Class of Main: 52 Commando+Crossbowman
Other characters levels/classes: 45 Pikeman, 17 longbowman
Steam name: [SCV]SpikeyTomato
Where are you from: Norway
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Have played M&B Warband for around 3 years, and i have played NI in around 2. I have been unactive for a couple of months and I want to start playing active again now.
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a active house to play with and trade with.

My main character is commando and first crossbowman because when i made it commando there was no such thing as hero class, so i used the classpoints to level up crossbowman instead, but i am working on raising enough money to reset the class and then buy hero class.
Thanks for the application. PMed.
I advice u to stop respecing
(05-09-2015, 04:43 PM)Vegærdr link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Vegaerdr
Character ID: 2438410
Level and Class of Main: 52 Commando+Crossbowman
Other characters levels/classes: 45 Pikeman, 17 longbowman
Steam name: [SCV]SpikeyTomato
Where are you from: Norway
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Have played M&B Warband for around 3 years, and i have played NI in around 2. I have been unactive for a couple of months and I want to start playing active again now.
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a active house to play with and trade with.

My main character is commando and first crossbowman because when i made it commando there was no such thing as hero class, so i used the classpoints to level up crossbowman instead, but i am working on raising enough money to reset the class and then buy hero class.
Accepted on trial. PMed concerning details. Welcome to the House Smile