NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player name:Xilent
Character ID:2519635
Level and Class of Main:38 at the moment but im currently playing on hard so should change here in a few mins\ Archer
Other characters levels/classes:0
Steam name: daniel_wells2007 or Xilent
Where are you from:United States
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:  I've played officially 4 days of mount and blade and the same for nord invasion 
Why do you want to join us:I want to be better at this game and figured hey why not try to join a house that has a community built with it. I've seen your guild members in games and i like the way they carry themselves, i hope that i can become an asset to the community when the time requires it, again I'm still very, very new to mount and blade.  I'm learning new things everyday please feel free to ask me any questions you like. I play mount and blade almost every day hope to here from you all soon "Veritas Aequitas!" -Latin meaning Truth and Justice.
(17-02-2016, 03:53 PM)Xilent link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:Xilent
Level and Class of Main:38 at the moment but im currently playing on hard so should change here in a few mins\ Archer
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:  I've played officially 4 days of mount and blade and the same for nord invasion 
Why do you want to join us:I want to be better at this game and figured hey why not try to join a house that has a community built with it. I've seen your guild members in games and i like the way they carry themselves, i hope that i can become an asset to the community when the time requires it, again I'm still very, very new to mount and blade.  I'm learning new things everyday please feel free to ask me any questions you like. I play mount and blade almost every day hope to here from you all soon "Veritas Aequitas!" -Latin meaning Truth and Justice.
PMed.
EDIT: Ave Xilent,
thanks for your application, you are accepted on trial. Details sent over PM.
Welcome another US member Smile
Player name: Extaziii
Character ID: 2519145
Level and Class of MainTongueikeman level 30 but i play a lot...
Other characters levels/classes: No i dont have.
Steam name: Exteziiito
Where are you from: Bulgaria
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play NordInvasion 1 week
Why do you want to join us:I want to join this House because its active and i saw good persons in this clan and i want to try to join Smile... I play Mount&Blade:Warband like 2 years in pirate game and 4 mounths in original
(19-02-2016, 07:58 AM)Extazitowe link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Extaziii
Why do you want to join us:I want to join this House because its active and i saw good persons in this clan and i want to try to join Smile... I play Mount&Blade:Warband like 2 years in pirate game and 4 mounths in original
Ave Extaziii,
we accept players with at least one lvl 39 char, the reason is that we play ragna during events, so a member with a lower level couldn't participate. However, I will accept you on trial. Please, try to level up asap. Details over PM.
Welcome our first member from Bulgaria. Smile
EDIT: Extaziii reached lvl 40 the very next day Smile
(17-02-2016, 04:32 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Xilent link=topic=36432.msg259995#msg259995 date=1455724425]
Player name:Xilent
PMed.
EDIT: Ave Xilent,
thanks for your application, you are accepted on trial. Details sent over PM.
Welcome another US member Smile
[/quote]
Ave SPQRs,
plz be informed Xilent is a full member now. Gratz Xilent and welcome Smile
(19-02-2016, 10:21 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-02-2016, 07:58 AM)Extazitowe link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Extaziii
Ave Extaziii,
we accept players with at least one lvl 39 char, the reason is that we play ragna during events, so a member with a lower level couldn't participate. However, I will accept you on trial. Please, try to level up asap. Details over PM.
Welcome our first member from Bulgaria. Smile
EDIT: Extaziii reached lvl 40 the very next day Smile

Ave Extaziii,
you are full member now. Put on the house tag plz. Welcome bro Smile
Player name: BWC_Perseus
Character ID: 2450977
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman(lvl 52)
Other characters levels/classes: Unused Warden(with eq) unused commando(no eq left)
Steam name: Terradon
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Started NI ~3-4years ago, had a very long break and now Im back  Shy 
Why do you want to join us: Well NI is a team game, and it kind of sucks to play alone  Wink , you guys seem to be pretty active, and have a nice attitude, thats why I would like to join you.
Player name: JekiChan
Character ID:2488642
Level and Class of Main:40lvl pikeman , playing hard when have time should soon have another one though Big Grin
Steam name: James_Lindsay
Where are you from:European Union (Bulgaria)
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:  I have played mb for 3yrs now , NI for 4days or so
why do you want to join us: because I am seeking for first regiment to join here , and I thought SPQR as the best choice , first of all I have personal affiliation towards the real SPQR :Big Grin and second I thought it'd be an awesome experience amongst so many awesome dudes , have had contacts with them on pub servers Wink 
(14-03-2016, 01:03 PM)Perseus Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: BWC_Perseus
Character ID: 2450977
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman(lvl 52)
Other characters levels/classes: Unused Warden(with eq) unused commando(no eq left)
Steam name: Terradon
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Started NI ~3-4years ago, had a very long break and now Im back  Shy 
Why do you want to join us: Well NI is a team game, and it kind of sucks to play alone  Wink , you guys seem to be pretty active, and have a nice attitude, thats why I would like to join you.

(14-03-2016, 08:41 PM)martin464646 Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: JekiChan
Character ID:2488642
Level and Class of Main:40lvl pikeman , playing hard when have time should soon have another one though Big Grin
Steam name: James_Lindsay
Where are you from:European Union (Bulgaria)
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:  I have played mb for 3yrs now , NI for 4days or so
why do you want to join us: because I am seeking for first regiment to join here , and I thought SPQR as the best choice , first of all I have personal affiliation towards the real SPQR :Big Grin and second I thought it'd be an awesome experience amongst so many awesome dudes , have had contacts with them on pub servers Wink 
Ave guys,
you are accepted on trial. Details will be sent over PM. Welcome to SPQR Smile

PS. I'm a fan of Jackie Chan I must admit Wink
Everyone like Jackiechan Big Grin