NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-06-2016, 07:39 PM)HolyKing8 Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: HolyKing
Character ID: 2504777
Level and Class of Main: Master Peltast (52)
Other characters levels/classes: Heavy Longbowman (30)
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/warmarshalmert
Where are you fram: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I have been playing warband for 6 years and NI 2 years
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a friendly community to grow up my character and collaborate with other players,also would like to have fun with you and play some events.
Ave HolyKing,
thnks for the aplication. You are accepted on trial, details wil lcome over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
Ave SPQR,
please be informed that KPoligon joined our house. He has all regular crafting proffessions on max level as well as Support house crafting level 20.
Warm welcome our new member Smile
Hey Guys i had fun but,i would like to Announce That im leaving SPQR. The Event hours are Not in my time zone and i dont feel Like waking up 7 in the Morning for a Event XD But thanks For accepting me.
(19-06-2016, 07:58 PM)Chris/Squad Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys i had fun but,i would like to Announce That im leaving SPQR. The Event hours are Not in my time zone and i dont feel Like waking up 7 in the Morning for a Event  XD But thanks For accepting me.
Ave Chris,
yes, indeed I understand the pain for NA players who try to play together with EU members of the house. Thanks for time you've spent with us and good luck in some NA house. Smile
Ave SPQRs,
I'm sorry to inform that Keru decided to quit NI: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=54589
We shall miss you, m8 Sad
Player name: Vaulkar
Character ID: 2521509
Level and Class of Main: 39 Sharpshooter
Other characters levels/classes: None
Steam name: Xufrut
Where are you from: Spain
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I started playing 2 years ago then I quit and now i have been playing for 5 days
Why do you want to join us: I want house crafting and events
(23-06-2016, 07:42 PM)Vaulkar Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Vaulkar
Character ID: 2521509
Level and Class of Main: 39 Sharpshooter
Other characters levels/classes: None
Steam name: Xufrut
Where are you from: Spain
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I started playing 2 years ago then I quit and now i have been playing for 5 days
Why do you want to join us: I want house crafting and events
Ave Vaulkar,
thanks for your aplication, you are accepted on trial. Details will come over PM.
SPQR has Italian origins but we've had no member from Spain so far. Welcome to the house Smile
Ave SPQRs,
please be informed that HolyKing and Blue_Ice are full members now. Gratz guys and welcome Smile
Character ID: 2520818
Level and Class of Main: Lvl 45/Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Lvl 41/Sniper / Lvl 32 Man At Arms/ Lvl 29 Hvy Skirm
Steam name: TroyDaBoy
Where are you from: United Kingdom
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I've played M&B for 1559 hours in total and had about 6 months on Nord Invasion
Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a funny and friendly clan who are active and it seems like you guys are the one i see you on active everyday having fun and enjoying the game.
(05-07-2016, 11:34 AM)Flawless Wrote: [ -> ]Character ID: 2520818
Level and Class of Main: Lvl 45/Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Lvl 41/Sniper / Lvl 32 Man At Arms/ Lvl 29 Hvy Skirm
Steam name: TroyDaBoy
Where are you from: United Kingdom
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I've played M&B for 1559 hours in total and had about 6 months on Nord Invasion
Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a funny and friendly clan who are active and it seems like you guys are the one i see you on active everyday having fun and enjoying the game.

Ave Flawless,
(what a name btw!)
thank you for the application. You are accepted on trial, detail will come over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile