NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome in the house Matthew
Welcome Matthew  Smile
Thanks.
Player name: DK_Sinitar_Pikeman
Character ID: 2434616
Level and Class of Main: 45
Other characters levels/classes: 39/Sniper , 39/Commando , 20/Hvy Crossbowman
Steam name: Siniar
Where are you from: Czech Republic [CZ]
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nord Invasion More than one year. M&B Warband - I start play 4 years ago with some pauses
Why do you want to join us: Searching for an active Friendly and Funny House Smile.
Sinitar
Ave Sinitar,

you are accepted on trial. Welcome bro Smile
Sorry I Forgot : Main Character 45lv / Pikeman Smile
And Thank you Smile
Np, I figured it out, since your name is DK_Sinitar_Pikeman.
I think it would look better if you change the title from the first page from "Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs" to "SENATUS POPVLVSQVE ROMANVS". Ancient latin had only capital letters as far as I know. The way you wrote it fits the medieval latin.
Example: http://www.learncalligraphy.co.uk/images/roman.jpg

I hope you don't mind me suggesting this. Big Grin
We don't mind at all, thanks Andrix. I believe you're right it should be in capital letters. However I think it has been done this way to avoid using caps in thread subject as caps are in general prohibited in forums or chats and restricted to "shout-only" use in case of necessity. Also other houses would probably mind one to use caps for thread subject in the Recruitment section since it would look like aggressive advertising. Still, I will have a word concerning that with our leader.
I don't think they should mind it. The point of the recruitment thread is to draw attention of clanless players after all. The only thing I would consider as aggressive advertising would be if you were urging players not to join another clan, rather than yours.