NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21-04-2016, 01:43 PM)Alexis Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Alexis
Character ID: 2515712
Level and Class of Main: 42, Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: 42, Commando (sold stuff though)
Steam name: Ghost141214
Where are you from: Greece
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: About 3 years
Why do you want to join us: I've seen members of your house playing often and I get the impression your house is well organized. I'd like to be a member of a well-organized house.
Ave Alexis,
thanks for your application. You are accepted on trial, details will come over PM. Welcome another member from Greece Smile
EVENT SPQR 23/04/16 13:00 GMT
Thanks Shark Smile
Player name: Nomad
Character ID:  2520431
Level and Class of Main:  lvl 47 sniper
Other characters levels/classes:  -
Steam name:  shourisha1990
Where are you from:  Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: i have been playing it since its release
Why do you want to join us:  i need someone to play the game with and when you level up finding ragnarok or hard mode servers gets difficult.
(22-05-2016, 06:39 PM)Shourisha Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Nomad
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: i have been playing it since its release
Why do you want to join us:  i need someone to play the game with and when you level up finding ragnarok or hard mode servers gets difficult.
Ave Shourisha,
thank you for your application. You are accepted on trial, details will come tomorrow over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
Hey Guys I know i have been Inactive but i will probably be on tomorrow with my new house Wink Smile Big Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I'M BACK GUYS
(22-05-2016, 09:33 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-05-2016, 06:39 PM)Shourisha Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Nomad
Ave Shourisha,
thank you for your application. You are accepted on trial, details will come tomorrow over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
Ave SPQRs,
please be informed Shourisha is a full member now. Hope to see him with the house tag in the event today.
Gratz and welcome.
Player name: Blue_Ice
Character ID:2480716
Level and Class of Main:  Master Peltast (52)
Other characters levels/classes: Commando (48) and crossbow (31)
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blue_ice11
Where are you from: Lithuania
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I have been playing warband for about 4 years and NI 1 year.
Why do you want to join us: I am bored playing alone and i want to  attend event.
(11-06-2016, 08:12 AM)Blue_Ice Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Blue_Ice
Character ID:2480716
Level and Class of Main:  Master Peltast (52)
Other characters levels/classes: Commando (48) and crossbow (31)
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blue_ice11
Where are you from: Lithuania
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I have been playing warband for about 4 years and NI 1 year.
Why do you want to join us: I am bored playing alone and i want to  attend event.
Ave Blue_Ice,
thank you for your aplication. You are accepted on trial. Details will come over PM.
PS. sorry for late reply, somehow I missed your post yesterday.
Player name: HolyKing
Character ID: 2504777
Level and Class of Main: Master Peltast (52)
Other characters levels/classes: Heavy Longbowman (30)
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/warmarshalmert
Where are you fram: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I have been playing warband for 6 years and NI 2 years
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a friendly community to grow up my character and collaborate with other players,also would like to have fun with you and play some events.