NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-02-2015, 08:11 PM)spikeywhite link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Guthmer
Character ID: 2508246
Level and Class of Main: Level 41 Sniper
Other characters levels/classes:
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018601729/
Where are you from: UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join us: I have seen you ingame quite a lot and I know that I have applied for quite a lot of houses and it may make you quite uncomfortable about accepting me into the clan and I can understand that but I regret applying to all those houses and I just want to find a clan where I can learn the game more and have organized gameplay.

Spikeywhite, please be informed that after carefully checking your track in NI and talking with representatives of other houses you had applied for in the past I find just one obstacle to proceed with your application.

The application you placed to LK seems to be still pending for some reason. If your intention is to join SPQR, please inform LK that you wish to withdraw your application to the LK house. Alternatively, if you still wish to be a part of LK, please discuss it with LK leaders and withdraw your application to SPQR...

Regards and awaiting things to get clarified.
After i asked about lk, Xen said that my app had been denied due to my applications to other houses at the time.
Ah, ok, thanks for info. I talked with Xen this morning as well and he told me your application is pending...
Sending PM to you soon. [Edit]: PM sent.
(04-02-2015, 08:11 PM)spikeywhite link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Guthmer
Character ID: 2508246
Level and Class of Main: Level 41 Sniper
Other characters levels/classes:
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018601729/
Where are you from: UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join us: I have seen you ingame quite a lot and I know that I have applied for quite a lot of houses and it may make you quite uncomfortable about accepting me into the clan and I can understand that but I regret applying to all those houses and I just want to find a clan where I can learn the game more and have organized gameplay.

I carefully looked into your short history in NI and elucidated any doubts reported by some members of other houses (would like to thank their representatives for help given). Multiple house applications seem to be a result of the lack of experience in the community (3 weeks only) and perhaps acting first, reflecting after (we all learn by mistakes, don't we?).

I found nothing else to negatively influence my judgement on your ability to be a good and resposible SPQR member. We also PMed each other to understand our expectations better.

Therefore I gladly accept you on trial.
As all our members I will ask you to follow the rules, be polite and help other players, and when becoming an experienced hero not to forget your beginnings and support newcomers.

Welcome.  Big Grin
(05-02-2015, 07:46 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=spikeywhite link=topic=36432.msg218973#msg218973 date=1423080685]
-
As all our members I will ask you to follow the rules, be polite and help other players, and when becoming an experienced hero not to forget your beginnings and support newcomers.

Welcome.  Big Grin
[/quote]
I'd say you handled that entire situation quite well bobo, very professional.

Tbh, i did the same thing when i was a noob, applied to VLKA while i was in FC thinking I could have 1 character in FC and the other in VLKA without issues, I'm glad they overlooked my idiocy lol.
Player name: Prince_Ramenos
Character ID: 2508227
Level and Class of Main: Level 42 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Level 42 Sharpshooter
Steam name: oytun49
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 5 year
Why do you want to join us: Because i want to play with you  ;D
(06-02-2015, 07:28 AM)Prince_Ramenos link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Prince_Ramenos
Accept On Trial ps add me on steam because i dont find you , my steam name  is : Andrea NP so  I can invite you in steam group and leave your house so I can invite you in SPQR house
(06-02-2015, 01:34 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [ -> ]
-

Welcome.  Big Grin
[/quote]
I'd say you handled that entire situation quite well bobo, very professional.

Tbh, i did the same thing when i was a noob, applied to VLKA while i was in FC thinking I could have 1 character in FC and the other in VLKA without issues, I'm glad they overlooked my idiocy lol.
[/quote]

Thank you Monk3y, I do greatly appreciate such nice words from a house leader.
I do believe that after one understands a mistake he made, he should be able to learn something from it and then leave it behind.

What I think should be considered is a sticky short guidance thread in the house recruitment forum section to allow new candidates understand what is considered unacceptable / awkward behaviour, so it's clear before one applies. I see a lot of ppl rejected for multiple applying. In most cases I think it's just because they're simply unaware this is commonly condemned.
(06-02-2015, 08:00 AM)SPQR_Andrea link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Prince_Ramenos link=topic=36432.msg219212#msg219212 date=1423207693]
Accept On Trial ps add me on steam because i dont find you , my steam name  is : Andrea NP so  I can invite you in steam group and leave your house so I can invite you in SPQR house
[/quote]

Warm welcome Ramenos. I can remember we played together several times, glad to see you in SPQR.
(06-02-2015, 08:00 AM)SPQR_Andrea link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Prince_Ramenos link=topic=36432.msg219212#msg219212 date=1423207693]
[/quote]
My steam nickname is ''...And Justice For All''
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81