NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player name: CM_Edwardio      (Very old clan)
Character ID: 2454618
Level and Class of Main: 46 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: CM_Edwardio II (lvl 33 HSkirm)
Steam name: Edwardio
Where are you from: UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 5 years or so
Why do you want to join us: Look like a good clan.
(03-06-2015, 05:57 AM)Edwardio link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: CM_Edwardio      (Very old clan)
Thanks for your application, Edwardio. PMed.
Ave SPQR members,
I'd like to set our events schedule and so I a bit help from you. Plz post here or send me a PM what is the best weekday and time for events for you. Remember we can have 2 per week.
Player name:Wilson
Character ID:2489029
Level and Class of Main: I am Level 49 and Commando
Other characters levels/classes:I do not play with other characters at this time
Steam name: Wilson / Link to profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/WilsonRIR/
Where are you from:I am from the United Kingdom
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I have been playing M&B NI for about 7-9months
Why do you want to join us: The reason why i want to join is becuase i have recently just started playing again and i have seen a Few SPQR members on When i play and I am looking to be able to play with a Group so therefore i can have Orgainse Teamwork and fun during Events and then also be able to come on to the public servers and have fun with fellow members
(03-06-2015, 11:12 AM)Wilson.J link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:Wilson
Other characters levels/classes:I do not play with other characters at this time
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I have been playing M&B NI for about 7-9months
Why do you want to join us: The reason why i want to join is becuase i have recently just started playing again and i have seen a Few SPQR members on When i play and I am looking to be able to play with a Group so therefore i can have Orgainse Teamwork and fun during Events and then also be able to come on to the public servers and have fun with fellow members
Hi Wilson,
thank you for the application. PMed.
(03-06-2015, 12:19 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Wilson.J link=topic=36432.msg232149#msg232149 date=1433329946]
Hi Wilson,
[/quote]
(03-06-2015, 06:46 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Edwardio link=topic=36432.msg232127#msg232127 date=1433311032]
Player name: CM_Edwardio      (Very old clan)
Thanks for your application, Edwardio. PMed.
[/quote]
Wilson, Edwardio,
you are accepted on trial. Details over PM. Welcome guys Smile
Welcome to all new members on trial! Hope to see you become our full member Smile
Unfortunately with my work cant be present often, but hope to see most of you on Sunday event!

Ave
(22-05-2015, 07:04 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg229432#msg229432 date=1430491022]
[quote author=Killeriukas123 link=topic=36432.msg229392#msg229392 date=1430429966]
Player name: Killeriukas123
Character ID: 2467054
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman, level 49
Other characters levels/classes: Not using them Big Grin.
Steam name: ON_Killriukas123_Pikeman
Where are you from: Lithuania, now i live in UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: About 339 hours.
Why do you want to join us: Just to have a great time Smile
Hi Killeriukas,
I will suspend this application until I will make myself some opinion about you, fighting along your side, or you will gain a member's recommendation. Stay in touch.
[/quote]
Ave Killeruikas,
you are accepted on trial. Hope to see you on our next event Smile
[/quote]
Killeriukas,
you are full member now. Please, put on the SPQR tag.
Gratz and welcome Smile
(03-06-2015, 06:49 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg232158#msg232158 date=1433333962]
[quote author=Wilson.J link=topic=36432.msg232149#msg232149 date=1433329946]
Hi Wilson,
[/quote]
(...)
Wilson, Edwardio,
you are accepted on trial. Details over PM. Welcome guys Smile
[/quote]
Wilson,
we've played together alot every day and you're a competent and mature player. You are full member now, put on the tag please.
Shortest trial period ever. Gratz and welcome Smile
Player name:Fear
Character ID:2431878
Level and Class of Main:52 level Pikeman
Other characters levels/classes:I opened another new character 7 level crossbowman
Steam name:Spooky
Where are you from:Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:I've been playing for 2 years
Why do you want to join us:to establish good people and beautiful friendships