NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I apologize for late reply, I've been AFK for few days.)

Thanks for your comments, Nyctasha.
AmateurAtArms and randomtheguy: thank you for your applications. With the recommendation from Nyctasha, I think there is no need for the usual trial period. You are both accepted as full members.

Details will come over PM tomorrow.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
Thank you to Nyctasha for the Vouch and to you Bobo for Accepting.

My name has since changed to Arms_PaviseChamp though my ID should be the same.
Best wishes for a pleasant and successful New Year for all NI community and SPQR members ! Bright 'N Joyful Christmas! Smile
(31-12-2016, 05:51 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ](I apologize for late reply, I've been AFK for few days.)

Thanks for your comments, Nyctasha.
AmateurAtArms and randomtheguy: thank you for your applications. With the recommendation from Nyctasha, I think there is no need for the usual trial period. You are both accepted as full members.

Detail will come over PM tomorrow.
Welcome to SPQR Smile

Like AmateurAtArms I thank you both for vouch and acceptance.

Have a happy new year.   Big Grin
Happy New Year to all SPQRs and lots of loot! Big Grin
(I'd take a moment to remind that 3 or 4 legendaries dropped to SPQR members within few days in the beginning of 2015 after I'd wished so: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid189154, I hope for the same this year) Wink

And: all the best Sagi, wherever you are now! Smile
Sometime happens looking on this forum and always it's a good thing to see that something I've created still going Smile
Good luck to all you!
Bobo and Vendetta thank you and i wish a happy new year tooSmile all best wishes
Ave!
Jeeeeez!!!
Sagi is still out there somewhere! Thanks my friend, we'd wish to hear from you (much) more often!
Big Grin
Player name: Barundi
Character ID:2519475
Level and Class of Main:46 Sniper
Other characters levels/classes:30 Pikeman, 35 Sharpshooter
Steam name: Erayter
Where are you from: Belarus
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nord Invasion 1 year, M&B 5 years
Why do you want to join us: I'd like to play with team, not alone. And i think experience that I'll gain will improve my english skill=)
Ave Barundi,

thank you for your application. You are accepted on trial.
Details will come over PM.

Welcome to SPQR Smile
Player name: Youngeuro,Youngdollar,Youngmoney,Youngpound.
Character ID:8235 but I have my own house with andrea & shark.
Level and Class of Main:Master peltast
Other characters levels/classes:Warden and 2 level 46 characters.
Steam name: ON_Glenn
Where are you from: Holland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 5 years.
Why do you want to join us: I love SPQR.