NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-08-2015, 06:45 PM)diglosgr link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:diglosgr
Character ID:2478339
Level and Class of Main:44 , Sniper
Other characters levels/classes:2 other char for armor smithing and Alchemy
Steam nameBig Griniglosgr
Where are you from:Greece
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:Mount and blade since it was beta/demo/1st day of release and about 5-6 years and NI about 8-12 months
Why do you want to join us:Cause i want to be a part of a good community and to help other players that need my help in any need

I Hope you´ll get accepted. Never seen you in game btw... We should play at least one game together TongueP
(08-08-2015, 06:56 PM)MatthewO link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=diglosgr link=topic=36432.msg238618#msg238618 date=1439059533]
Player name:diglosgr
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:Mount and blade since it was beta/demo/1st day of release and about 5-6 years and NI about 8-12 months
Why do you want to join us:Cause i want to be a part of a good community and to help other players that need my help in any need

I Hope you´ll get accepted. Never seen you in game btw... We should play at least one game together TongueP
[/quote]

i hope for this tooBig Grin
Player name: Bradshaw
Character ID: 2448689
Level and Class of Main: lvl 45 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: lvl 47 Sharpshooter - Tigurius (Character ID: 2448840)
Steam name: bradshaw_jbl
Where are you from: Poland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Few years now. Had a long break from Nord Invasion though but decided to return.
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for people to play with and want to be a part of a bigger group. Saw people from your house in the game and I decided to apply.
(08-08-2015, 06:45 PM)diglosgr link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:diglosgr
(08-08-2015, 06:45 PM)diglosgr link Wrote: [ -> ](...) Why do you want to join us:Cause i want to be a part of a good community and to help other players that need my help in any need
Ave Diglos,
I like your attitude! Accepted on trial. PMed concerning details.
(08-08-2015, 10:15 PM)Bradshaw link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Bradshaw
Character ID: 2448689
Level and Class of Main: lvl 45 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: lvl 47 Sharpshooter - Tigurius (Character ID: 2448840)
Steam name: bradshaw_jbl
Where are you from: Poland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Few years now. Had a long break from Nord Invasion though but decided to return.
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for people to play with and want to be a part of a bigger group. Saw people from your house in the game and I decided to apply.
Siemka Bradshaw,
accepted on trial. PMed concerning details. Welcome another member from Poland Smile
Ave SPQRs,
I'd like to bring this to your attention: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...196.0.html
Sorry for vanishing.

I am on a trip since 2 days and probably wont be back till Wednesday.

http://youtu.be/HmM_rlnYnmw
Oh, np Kratos. We all have real life to live Smile Well, most of us  ;D
Sadly, I must announce that Maniura and Julius are is now kicked from the house. In both cases for applying to another house without informing our leadership in advance.

Comment: any house member can leave the house at any time. This is not the army. We grouped together on voluntary basis to have fun, it's clear. However I wish some basic interpersonal forms to be maintained.
Any time you feel you'd like something in the house to be different, plz tell the leadership, we welcome every suggestion or request.
If for any reason you'd like to leave the house, plz tell the leadership. It's only your decision and it's absolutely ok.
But just posting your application to another house (especially 3 at the same time...) without a single word is more I am ready to accept.

EDIT (26.8.2015): I only found out today that Julius had a word with Shark concerning his leave from the house. I take it back for Julius part and I apologize.