NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If so, Miguel is accepted. Welcome bro Smile

Details will come over PM. Thanks for your recommendation Nyc.
(12-09-2016, 07:07 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2016, 03:18 AM)Zeus Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Zeus
Character ID: 2522887
Level and Class of Main: 45 Level - Sniper(Wanna be warden)
Other characters levels/classes: Don't have
Steam name: ezgikurt1919
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 130 hours MB / 40 hours NI(I've been playing NI for 5-6 days)
Why do you want to join us: So far every SPQR member I've seen was very friendly and helpful looks like a great house
Ave Zeus,

thank you for your application (the more that it's your 1st post on the forum) and warm words about our members.
I must say SPQR members from Turkey were always top grade ppl, I hope for the same when it comes to you.
You are accepted on trial, details will come over PM.

PS. sorry for late reply.
It is my pleasure to annouce Zeus a full member.
Gratz bro and welcome Smile
Player name: Welshy
Character ID: 2455175
Level and Class of Main: 45 - Pikeman (Might be switching to Sniper next month)
Other characters levels/classes: Rank 37 / Heavy Longbowman
Steam name: Welshy | http://steamcommunity.com/id/welshness
Where are you from: United Kingdom
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Every day, I've played M&B on an off for 4 years (Had the game on disc before steam too)
Why do you want to join us:
Because I want to join an active House, get back into Nord Invasion after taking a break for a year to 2 and The SPQR have been round for a long time, I'd like to play with others and enjoy playing once more
(27-09-2016, 01:02 AM)Welshy Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Welshy
Other characters levels/classes:  Rank 37 / Heavy Longbowman
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Every day, I've played M&B on an off for 4 years (Had the game on disc before steam too)
Because I want to join an active House, get back into Nord Invasion after taking a break for a year to 2 and The SPQR have been round for a long time, I'd like to play with others and enjoy playing once more

Quote "The SPQR have been round for a long time" 
You could almost say we were in ancient history... ha...ha...ha...
however good luck on the app Tongue
(27-09-2016, 01:02 AM)Welshy Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Welshy
Other characters levels/classes:  Rank 37 / Heavy Longbowman
Ave Welshy,

thank you for your application. Since you are a long long time player I think we need no trial priod for you. You are accepted as full  member.
Details will come over PM. Sorry for late reply.

PS. And well, it so happens some of the oldest houses became unactive and there are less players these days so SPQR is among oldest and largest active houses indeed though we're only like 2 years old.
(28-09-2016, 04:52 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]PS. And well, it so happens some of the oldest houses became unactive and there are less players these days so SPQR is among oldest and largest active houses indeed though we're only like 2 years old.

I think VM still has you beat there though.
(28-09-2016, 05:10 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-09-2016, 04:52 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]PS. And well, it so happens some of the oldest houses became unactive and there are less players these days so SPQR is among oldest and largest active houses indeed though we're only like 2 years old.

Sorry Q but no Tongue we was called HSL(one of the first houses of NI) before that the name was changed in SPQR so we are older than VM  Big Grin
(28-09-2016, 06:20 PM)SPQR_Andrea Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-09-2016, 05:10 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry Q but no Tongue we was called HSL(one of the first houses of NI) before that the name was changed in SPQR so we are older than VM  Big Grin
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...dish+order the origin of ~CM~, older than i thougth actualy. I still remember seeing the HSL tag a long time ago.
Reforming under different names doesn't count.
(28-09-2016, 07:33 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]Reforming under different names doesn't count.
Count as what? There is no competition, just bringing up the the old days Tongue