NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-01-2016, 08:08 PM)Defacthesouleater link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: faceless
Character ID:  2501638 (I am in my trading house though....)
Level and Class of Main: 52 Legionairre eqSadshc,royal,VHTA)
Other characters levels/classes: I have a level 44 xbowman in training. mostly play with legion though
Steam name: I dont play Warband over steam, i got it in a box a long long time ago
Where are you from: Ireland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 1000 hours+ .....NI since last year on and off. Made a few mods, mostly done scripting changes, I am software dev.
Ave Defac,
you are accepted on trial. Details come over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
(24-12-2015, 06:33 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=SaBo link=topic=36432.msg251418#msg251418 date=1450975825]
Player name: SaBo
Character ID: 2517437
Level and Class of Main: Level 39 Sniper!
Other characters levels/classes: None Sad
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spook536/
Where are you from: The Netherlands
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I've played Mount & Blade Warband for a very long time now at the moment I have 4026 hours. And I've been playing Nord Invasion for now around 1 month.
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a House where I can join events, and play with other members. Also my friend Krex wanted me to join for along time but here I am he must be happy! =)
Ave SaBo,
We always welcome friends of our members with joy. Also the X-Max Eve is probably best time to join Smile
You are accepted on trial. Details over PM. Welcome to SPQR Smile
[/quote]
Ave SaBo,
gratz again on winning the FV Tournament, you are full member now.
(14-12-2015, 07:58 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Babonark link=topic=36432.msg250431#msg250431 date=1450108869]
Player name: liko
Character ID: 2445238
Level and Class of Main: 52 pikeman
Other characters levels/classes: 50 archer 52 inf
Steam name: Lorokos
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I played M&B since some years and NI since one year but with a break.
Why do you want to join us: I want to take part in your events.
Ave,
thanks for your application. You are accepted on trial. Details over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
[/quote]
Lorokos, you are accepted as full member as well.
Please put on the tag, guys. Smile
DaRat and Gyros, please be informed I'm going to accept you as full members after the next event.
Player name: Heroes_Clad (Heroes is an old clan tag from native module)
Character ID:21732
Level and Class of Main: 51 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Only commando
Steam name: Clad
Where are you from: Azerbaijan
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 1 year and around 4-5 years of M&B
Why do you want to join us: saw the guys in action several times on EU servers. Enjoyed their gameplay
(08-01-2016, 03:33 PM)Heroes_Clad link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Heroes_Clad (Heroes is an old clan tag from native module)
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 1 year and around 4-5 years of M&B
Why do you want to join us: saw the guys in action several times on EU servers. Enjoyed their gameplay
Ave Clad,
I (and not only I) am so glad to finally see an application from Azerbaijan (for the reasons I will not explain here) Smile
You are accepted on trial. Details will go over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
(04-01-2016, 10:13 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]DaRat and Gyros, please be informed I'm going to accept you as full members after the next event.
Ave guys,
please be informed that Gyros and DaRat are full members now.
Gratz and welcome to SPQR Smile
(30-12-2015, 06:52 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Breaking_Bad link=topic=36432.msg252088#msg252088 date=1451496616]
Player name:Breaking_Bad
Character ID:2487752
Level and Class of Main:52 Pavise Champion
Other characters levels/classes:/
Steam name:*_Stefano_* (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stefnoob/)
Where are you from:Italy
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:Back playing NI 10 days ago,used to play when it was 0.5 version;2.1k hours on warband on steam,played WFaS too and M&b non-steam version many years ago.
Why do you want to join usTonguerobably the only clan with italian people in,looking for a friendly community to grow up my character and collaborate with other players,also would like to have fun with you and play some events  ;D
Ciao Stefano,
you are accepted on trial. Details over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
[/quote]
(08-01-2016, 08:00 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Heroes_Clad link=topic=36432.msg253062#msg253062 date=1452267221]
Player name: Heroes_Clad (Heroes is an old clan tag from native module)
Ave Clad,
I (and not only I) am so glad to finally see an application from Azerbaijan (for the reasons I will not explain here) Smile
You are accepted on trial. Details will go over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
[/quote]
(03-01-2016, 08:27 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Defacthesouleater link=topic=36432.msg252525#msg252525 date=1451851715]
Player name: faceless
Character ID:  2501638 (I am in my trading house though....)
Level and Class of Main: 52 Legionairre eqSadshc,royal,VHTA)
Other characters levels/classes: I have a level 44 xbowman in training. mostly play with legion though
Steam name: I dont play Warband over steam, i got it in a box a long long time ago
Where are you from: Ireland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 1000 hours+ .....NI since last year on and off. Made a few mods, mostly done scripting changes, I am software dev.
Ave Defac,
you are accepted on trial. Details come over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile
[/quote]
Stefano, Clad and Defac - you are full members now. Put on the house tag.
Welcome to SPQR again Smile
We're going to craft Heraldic Plate with Sagi soon. If any of the house members needs some crafting XP, plz let me know. There will be a lot to craft Smile
EDIT: crafted.
Ave SPQRs,
please be informed our Defender house crafting is now level 17.
Happy B-Day Glenn Smile
Another year of this war and the Nords still keep coming...