NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-08-2015, 06:08 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly, I must announce that Maniura and Julius are now kicked from the house. In both cases for applying to another house without informing our leadership in advance.

Comment: any house member can leave the house at any time. This is not the army. We grouped together on voluntary basis to have fun, it's clear. However I wish some basic interpersonal forms to be maintained.
Any time you feel you'd like something in the house to be different, plz tell the leadership, we welcome every suggestion or request.
If for any reason you'd like to leave the house, plz tell the leadership. It's only your decision and it's absolutely ok.
But just posting your application to another house (especially 3 at the same time...) without a single word is more I am ready to accept.

Removed both players from house.
Please edit your name in-game without SPQR_ tag.
Good luck with other NI houses.
Player name:Alex
Character ID:Infantry:2478316 Archer:2484322 Pikeman:2514639

Level and Class of Main:43 And Commando
Other characters levels/classes:Archer Pikeman
Steam name:[GOH]Zero
Where are you from:Greece
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:I have played nord invasion 2 years and MB 2579 Hours
Why do you want to join us:Im just looking for a clan to play and have fun with
(11-08-2015, 05:06 PM)alex70 link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:Alex
Character ID:Infantry:2478316 Archer:2484322 Pikeman:2514639

Level and Class of Main:43 And Commando
Other characters levels/classes:Archer Pikeman
Steam name:[GOH]Zero
Where are you from:Greece
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:I have played nord invasion 2 years and MB 2579 Hours
Why do you want to join us:Im just looking for a clan to play and have fun with

Accepted on trial. Welcome to our army!
I'll pm you details.
Ave Alex,
I talked with Diglos about you yesterday. Thanks for posting the application and welcome Smile
(28-07-2015, 06:02 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Zetagame link=topic=36432.msg236999#msg236999 date=1438027299]
Player name:Zetagame(2,3)
Character ID:2500403
Level and Class of Main:50, Infantry
Other characters levels/classes:Zetagame2, 16, Archer / Zetagame3, Pikeman 15
Steam name: blanket
Where are you from: Scotland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 400 hours in m&b
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a house to have fun in and also do events with.
Goamins gadgie!
Thanks for your application. Accepted on trial and PMed for details.
Welcome first hielander in SPQR Smile
[/quote]
Ave Zeta,
you are full member now. Plz put on the tag. Gratz and welcome Smile
(damn nice fellows the Scots, I always knew it)
Player name: Elite_Patrick_Hell_Archer
Character ID: 2443415
Level and Class of Main: lvl 43 sniper
Other characters levels/classes: lvl 49 Commando, Elite_Patrick_Hell 21510
Steam name: [Gmod.biZ] [MV] #Elite#Got_Owned
Where are you from: Netherlands
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Few years now. I stopped a year now i am back and active alot.
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for people to play with and want to be a part of a bigger group. Saw people from your house in the game it are nice people to play with so thats why i applied here
(12-08-2015, 09:44 PM)Patrick_Hell link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Elite_Patrick_Hell_Archer
Character ID: 2443415
Level and Class of Main: lvl 43 sniper
Other characters levels/classes: lvl 49 Commando, Elite_Patrick_Hell 21510
Steam name: [Gmod.biZ] [MV] #Elite#Got_Owned
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Few years now. I stopped a year now i am back and active alot.
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for people to play with and want to be a part of a bigger group. Saw people from your house in the game it are nice people to play with so thats why i applied here
Ave Patrick,
you are accepted on trial. PMed concerning details. Welcome  Smile
(05-08-2015, 06:09 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg237392#msg237392 date=1438323541]
[quote author=Wabonstick link=topic=36432.msg237375#msg237375 date=1438302359]

Player name: Wabonstick/SerWabonstick
Character ID: 2469733
Level and Class of Main: 46
Other characters levels/classes: SerWabonstick-33
Steam name:Wabonstick
Where are you from: US east coast
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 2 Years
Why do you want to join us: To be in a fun active group and kill some nords together
Ave Wabonstick,
thank you for your application. PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome to the house Smile
[/quote]
Wabonstick,
you successfully made your trials. We welcome our new full member now Smile
(05-08-2015, 07:04 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg238092#msg238092 date=1438755263]
[quote author=Richard_LionHeart-68 link=topic=36432.msg238051#msg238051 date=1438726675]
Player name: cihanboy68
Character ID: 2490569
Level and Class of Main: I am lvl 52 Commando class
Other characters levels/classes: none
Steam name: cihanboy
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: i play mount and blade about 3-4 years Mostly played in Napoleonic wars in clan battles , I play Nord Invasion about half a year now
Why do you want to join us: Because Romans kick ass and i want to have epic events and good team mates around me.
Thank you for your application. PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome to the house, bro Smile
[/quote]
Ave SPQRs,
plz be informed Lionheart decided to resign from candidating.
Ave,
please, be informed Glenn decided to quit our house and take attemp on reviving the ON that he used to be member of in the old good days. It would be nice to see such once huge and old house back. Good luck Glenn!  Smile