NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: image.png?w=448&c=1]

5char
Hahahaha....
Yeah, it doesn't really matter who's older. There are just few years-old-houses left with many active members which is sad. Some new form up and hopefully will grow. What really matters is that ppl play together and enjoy.

Greetings to all the old and the new houses. HF.
Gratz to Leandero on the loot of Wulfsbane. Big Grin
Ty Smile, sold it already though. Was saving for MSK (still am) but I got a nice offer with archer gear Smile (ebony bow/arrows + royal scale) was just to good for me to turn down hehe. Will have to save up more for MSK now but i still have bronze arrows to sell so that helps a bit.
Congrats Leo! Given the amount of hours you put it, I would say its well deserved.
(20-11-2016, 04:32 PM)faceless Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Leo! Given the amount of hours you put it, I would say its well deserved.

Sure it is.
Btw I'm just curious, what class can use Wulfsbane?
(20-11-2016, 08:39 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-11-2016, 04:32 PM)faceless Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Leo! Given the amount of hours you put it, I would say its well deserved.

Sure it is.
Btw I'm just curious, what class can use Wulfsbane?
[Image: 0d63bccb8b39ef095dc06e330503d55a.png]

it should be all 1h heros or leg and sent from what i heard
Or maybe it's a bane like wormbane and is supposed to be usable by all Smile
Thanks guys. If it's usable by everyone it's just great. The stats are almost the same as for Ragnar's Wrath, the latter being Legio only, unofrtunatelly.

And gratz to Zeus for the Ornate Bascinet drop Smile
Thanks a lot^^ feeling really lucky with having 2 leg drops in only 250 hours in NI both worth 25-30-35 ish