NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15-04-2015, 06:53 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Np, I figured it out, since your name is DK_Sinitar_Pikeman.
OK Smile Thank you Smile
(15-04-2015, 07:18 AM)KM_Andrix link Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would look better if you change the title from the first page from "Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs" to "SENATUS POPVLVSQVE ROMANVS". Ancient latin had only capital letters as far as I know. The way you wrote it fits the medieval latin.
Example: http://www.learncalligraphy.co.uk/images/roman.jpg

I hope you don't mind me suggesting this. Big Grin

Thanks for you suggestion, but i agree with Bobo about caps letters.
See ya on battlefield Smile
Just want to annouce that we opened again recruiting to all t4 classes and no more only for commandos.
Ave
Big Grin
Player name: Eternal_The_Archer
Character ID: 2507063
Level and Class of Main: 41, Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: 22 Heavy Infantry
Steam name: [TFL]Eternal-TR
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Not sure, but more than 3-4 months.
Why do you want to join us: I have a friend there (Ramenos) and i am searching for an active house like yours. I want to have some friends to play with.
(23-04-2015, 08:12 PM)Eternal link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Eternal_The_Archer
Character ID: 2507063
Level and Class of Main: 41, Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: 22 Heavy Infantry
Steam name: [TFL]Eternal-TR
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Not sure, but more than 3-4 months.
Why do you want to join us: I have a friend there (Ramenos) and i am searching for an active house like yours. I want to have some friends to play with.

accepted on trial Smile use our banner
Ave Eternal,

friends of our friends are always most welcome.  Big Grin
Thank you Smile
Welcome, my friend  ;D
(24-04-2015, 06:33 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Ave Eternal,

friends of our friends are always most welcome.  Big Grin
Thanks for your acception; he is really good person,friend and he plays very good.