NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Roman Times
4th March
After months of recruitment the Roman Senate noticed joining lots of brave archers provenient from the Empire lands. The political and strategic decision they assume was to concentrate mostly on infantry class, the royal pretorians which could be the shield wall for the Roman Empire and Swadian Kingdoom.
(03-03-2015, 10:34 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Ganniicus link=topic=36432.msg223348#msg223348 date=1425410258]
Player name:[Warden]_Gannicus
Character ID:
Level and Class of Main:Sniper(42)
Other characters levels/classes:Commando (48)
Steam name:[Kos]Ganny
Where are you from:Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:2300+ hours M&B 500+ hours NI
Why do you want to join us:I need a clan for house crafting,events,and because its always better to have mates.

Thanks for the application Gannicus. PMed.
[/quote]

I talked to some ppl to make things clear about Ganniicus application. It was surely most unfortunate he applied to UK and then decided to cancel his application. He did this since he has just afterwards learned that his friend had joined SPQR recently. So he placed his application to SPQR without delay. They have been playing together for a long time and were housemates in PW. Ganniicus got a strong recommendation from the said our new member to be a very helpful teamplayer. I have also just seen that he edited his post on UK recruitment thread to explain the reason for withdrawing his application and he said sorry (well, most of ppl would probably say that cancelling an aplication to UK must mean the man is insane  Wink. One actually said that to me today  ;D). As such, I will overlook that quite disturbing applying and cancelling that otherwise would surely gain him rejection.

Ganniicus, I will accept you on trial. Try to play with SPQR leaders as often as you find an opportunity. After two weeks I will ask for their opinion and will consider the matter very carefully. You can use our banner but not the tag until accepted as full member.

Welcome  Smile
(22-02-2015, 04:54 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=RadioActiveCow link=topic=36432.msg221566#msg221566 date=1424557911]
Player name: RadioActiveCow
Character ID: 2463112
Level and Class of Main: 42 Pikeman + Nurse
Other characters levels/classes: 42 Pikeman + Nurse is my only character
Steam name: RadioActiveCow/noonoo123
Where are you from: England
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nord Invasion last year but I stopped playing for a while and I recently picked it back up, Mount & Blade I have over 500+ hours in the game
Why do you want to join us: I've been wanting to join a heavily team work focused group, I feel my skills as a M&B player will contribute significantly I gladly help team mates and contribute wherever possible in donations or combat, I follow orders very well (I have experience playing line battles for Napoleanic) and so I believe I would feel right at home with the SPQR.

Hey there, Cow Smile

Our member, Vendetta, told me she played with you few times and there is nothing aganist you she could say. Therefore you are accepted on trial. The trial period will be for no longer than two weeks. You can use our banner but please, do not use the tag until accepted as full member.

Welcome, Cow.
[/quote]

Dear RadioAC,

after Andrea, Shark and me played with you quite some in the recent two weeks we all have the same impression concerning your person. You are a competent player and a realy nice guy, polite and helpful.

You are accepted as a full member now. Put on the tag.
Big Grin
(03-03-2015, 10:43 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Warmorg link=topic=36432.msg223350#msg223350 date=1425410569]
Player name: Warmorg
Character ID: 2483652/2483553
Level and Class of Main: 52 Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: 44 Sergeant
Steam name: oli_bomb
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 1 year
Why do you want to join us: i'm locking for an aktiv and good ni clan

Thank you for the application, Warmorg. PMed.
[/quote]

Aplication closed. Warmorg decided to withdraw it.
Player name: Krex
Character ID: 2464412 (Trading atm)
Level and Class of Main: 52, Zweihander
Other characters levels/classes: 4X,Archer
Steam name: Krex
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: NI for about 100-200 hours I guess.Warband: 1300 something,+ around 500 cRPG which isnt tracked.Also 670 wFaS
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a nice house where I can take part in events from time to time.Also,my application to IRK from months ago hasnt recieved any real replies, so I guess Im free.
(10-03-2015, 06:07 PM)Namakan link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Krex
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: NI for about 100-200 hours I guess.Warband: 1300 something,+ around 500 cRPG which isnt tracked.Also 670 wFaS
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a nice house where I can take part in events from time to time.Also,my application to IRK from months ago hasnt recieved any real replies, so I guess Im free.

Ave Krex,

you are accepted on trial. Please, do post on IRK forum that you want to withdraw your application and explain why.
Join our event today if you please.
(28-02-2015, 01:36 PM)Daedra link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Daedra
Level and Class of Main: 52 Level|Peltast
Other characters levels/classes: no have
Steam name: Daedra
Age 16
ID:2509911
Where are you from: Russia
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nord invasion|February 2015|Mount&Blade 2 years.
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a house

Daedra,

you are full member now. Gratz and thanks for playing your first event with us yesterday.  Smile
Ave SPQR members.

Some of you know and the others have just learned now Smile that Shark is crafting Defender Armour. Most of required mats are there but he needs lots of lumps now. So if you get any lumps and intend to sell, please remember to contact him.
(04-03-2015, 08:38 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg223381#msg223381 date=1425422075]
[quote author=Ganniicus link=topic=36432.msg223348#msg223348 date=1425410258]
Player name:[Warden]_Gannicus
Character ID:
Level and Class of Main:Sniper(42)
Other characters levels/classes:Commando (48)
Steam name:[Kos]Ganny
Where are you from:Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:2300+ hours M&B 500+ hours NI
Why do you want to join us:I need a clan for house crafting,events,and because its always better to have mates.

Thanks for the application Gannicus. PMed.
[/quote]

Ganniicus, I will accept you on trial. Try to play with SPQR leaders as often as you find an opportunity. After two weeks I will ask for their opinion and will consider the matter very carefully. You can use our banner but not the tag until accepted as full member.

Welcome  Smile
[/quote]

Ave Ganny,

you have proved yourself as mature and competent player. You are full member now. Gratz man and thanks for joining SPQR.  Smile
(10-03-2015, 06:49 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Namakan link=topic=36432.msg224604#msg224604 date=1426010852]
Player name: Krex

Ave Krex,

you are accepted on trial. Please, do post on IRK forum that you want to withdraw your application and explain why.
Join our event today if you please.
[/quote]

Ave Krex,

yout trial time is over. We gladly accept you as a full member. Please, use the tag now.  Smile