NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22-12-2015, 06:10 PM)Gyros link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Gyros_Peltast/Gyros_XBow/Gyros_Bowman/Gyros_Guardian
Character ID: 1578/1656/2439467/2439654 (I am in my trading house though....)
Level and Class of Main: all 52 and heroes (MP,Chosen marksman, Warden,MP)
Other characters levels/classes:
Steam name: Gyros
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 1900 hours.....NI since very early versions with some long breaks in-between
Why do you want to join us: I want to be in a good house and get back in the game since I come back from a rather long breakĀ  Smile
Ave Gyros,
you are accepted on trial. Details over PM.
Welcome to SPQR Smile

PS. you know we have a member named Backfisch? Wink
Player name: HoH_Rat, Shakanati, New_Player
Character ID: 2472404 (Pikeman)|2470562 (Archer)|2481587 (Crossbowman)
Level and Class of Main: LvL 42 Pikeman
Other characters levels/classes: LvL 20 Longbowman and LvL 20 Heavy Crossbowman
Steam name:TheSiavashAb15 //Merry Christmas (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161189024/)
Where are you from: Sweden (GMT +1)
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Been playing Mount & Blade since 2010 and I played NordInvasion about a year and then quit and now I've been back on for a couple of months.
Why do you want to join us:Looking for a clan to go to events with and have fun.
(24-12-2015, 03:48 AM)DaRat link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: HoH_Rat, Shakanati, New_Player
Character ID: 2472404 (Pikeman)|2470562 (Archer)|2481587 (Crossbowman)
Level and Class of Main: LvL 42 Pikeman
Other characters levels/classes: LvL 20 Longbowman and LvL 20 Heavy Crossbowman
Steam name:TheSiavashAb15 //Merry Christmas (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161189024/)
Where are you from: Sweden (GMT +1)
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Been playing Mount & Blade since 2010 and I played NordInvasion about a year and then quit and now I've been back on for a couple of months.
Why do you want to join us:Looking for a clan to go to events with and have fun.
Ave DaRat,
thank you for your application. PMed.
Merry X-Mas dear SPQRs. Smile
(24-12-2015, 01:32 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Merry X-Mas dear SPQRs. Smile

Merry xmas for you too bobo <3.
Player name: SaBo
Character ID: 2517437
Level and Class of Main: Level 39 Sniper!
Other characters levels/classes: None Sad
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spook536/
Where are you from: The Netherlands
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I've played Mount & Blade Warband for a very long time now at the moment I have 4026 hours. And I've been playing Nord Invasion for now around 1 month.
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a House where I can join events, and play with other members. Also my friend Krex wanted me to join for along time but here I am he must be happy! =)
(24-12-2015, 04:50 PM)SaBo link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: SaBo
Character ID: 2517437
Level and Class of Main: Level 39 Sniper!
Other characters levels/classes: None Sad
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spook536/
Where are you from: The Netherlands
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I've played Mount & Blade Warband for a very long time now at the moment I have 4026 hours. And I've been playing Nord Invasion for now around 1 month.
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a House where I can join events, and play with other members. Also my friend Krex wanted me to join for along time but here I am he must be happy! =)
Ave SaBo,
We always welcome friends of our members with joy. Also the X-Max Eve is probably best time to join Smile
You are accepted on trial. Details over PM. Welcome to SPQR Smile
Marry Xmas to all
Hi SPQR, I am thinking of applying, just wondering when you guys have your events? Time zone and day. I can only attend events on Saturday's :/
(25-12-2015, 11:40 AM)Defacthesouleater link Wrote: [ -> ]Hi SPQR, I am thinking of applying, just wondering when you guys have your events? Time zone and day. I can only attend events on Saturday's :/
we have 1 event at saturday at 14 gmt (15 Cet) and other 1 at Sunday at 9.30gmt (10.30 cet) . Ps for two week we dont make event for x mas and New year hollidays