NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(25-03-2018, 04:49 AM)fonhaar Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: fonhaar1
Character ID: 2527760
Level and Class of Main: Commando (44)
Other characters levels/classes: Langbowman (15)
Steam name: fonhaar
Where are you from: Russia
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: NI - a few days; M&B - 3 years
Why do you want to join us: Improve my skills in NI

This guy was stacking cades and trolling pretty hard. Not the funny kind either. Just FYI.
He leeched on one of our hard runs, and after being instructed to do something by 2 admins, he got kicked.
Thank you for info guys. Indeed fonhaar1 doesn't seem to be who we'd like to see in our ranks. Application rejected.

(07-03-2018, 08:35 PM)Rallo Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Rallo
Character ID: 2527517
Level and Class of Main: 47 Commando
Steam name: Rall
Where are you from: Italy
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Warband 35 hours and Nord Invasion 25 hours
Why do you want to join us: Would like to Play with some italians and with some nice people
Ave Rallo,

thank you for your application, it is accepted.
PM me all your IDs if you need house invitations.

Welcome to SPQR Smile

(07-03-2018, 08:12 PM)Iacca Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Iacca
Character ID: 2492857
Level and Class of Main: 51 Sniper
Steam name: Iacca.
Where are you from: Italy
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 1050 hours on warband
Why do you want to join us: TS and play with italians
Ave Iacca,

apologies for late reply. We always welcome NI veterans, your application is accepted.
PM me for details.
Referring to a recent report of one of our members I'd wish to remind everyone there are rules to be obeyed and guidelines to follow.

The sense of humor should be with us at all time, this game is supposed to be fun. For everyone. Which means, one should consider if what seems to be funny to himself would also be found funny by the others. Any jokes about religion, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. are very risky and IMHO should not take place. The founder of the house - Sagi - expressed many times his desire that this house should group ppl who maintain the highest standards. That is our foundation and we shall not abandon it. We shall not have anyone who's got a problem with it wear our tag.

In result of the said report Irish found no need to step in and punish anyone. I will follow this time. But keep in mind my dear SPQRs if one of you gets reported and the claim will be held up by the admins it will most likely end with the kick from the house.
Player name:hel
Character ID:2525703
Level and Class of Main:Hoplite
Other characters levels/classes:Warden
Steam name:Skillfreak(Pug)
Where are you from:Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: NI Maybe 4 years, M&B since release
[b]Why do you want to join us: Because I want to join a house which is active in playing/events and I want to play aside people who are high skilled.
Thats Shark Rider from Trickster, not SPQR.
(13-04-2018, 09:24 AM)Lord_Nigeria Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:hel
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: NI Maybe 4 years, M&B since release
Why do you want to join us: Because I want to join a house which is active in playing/events and I want to play aside people who are high skilled. For example Shark. I played agaignst him in the tournament.
Ft7 ? Lets see if your high skilled
(13-04-2018, 01:32 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: [ -> ]
Why do you want to join us: Because I want to join a house which is active in playing/events and I want to play aside people who are high skilled. For example Shark. I played agaignst him in the tournament.
Ft7 ? Lets see if your high skilled

Sure. In native or NI. But cant in the ludus cause banned

(07-12-2014, 08:40 PM)S agittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2014, 08:34 PM)dink Wrote:what is a Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs?
the senate is roman people
It Actually means “the senate and the roman people. The “que“ At the end of Populusque means “and“
[b]Why do you want to join us: Because I want to join a house which is active in playing/events and I want to play aside people who are high skilled.
Thanks for your application.
You are accepted for trial period. Please, get in touch with Andrea, he organises events and administers TS.
Observe the house events thread, Andrea posts announcements there.

Welcome to SPQR. Smile

PS. Give me your IDs over Pm if you need house invitation.
(13-04-2018, 08:29 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks for your application.
You are accepted for trial period. Please, get in touch with Andrea, he organises events and administers TS.
Observe the house events thread, Andrea posts announcements there.

Welcome to SPQR. Smile

PS. Give me your IDs over Pm if you need house invitation.
Thank you Big Grin . 2525703 and 2461335