NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21-02-2015, 09:26 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]If I count correctly, SPQRs looted 4th legendary this year. Thanos Legacy dropped today to Vendetta.  Smile
Congratz mate! Smile I'm so happy for you Smile
Player name: RadioActiveCow
Character ID: 2463112
Level and Class of Main: 42 Pikeman + Nurse
Other characters levels/classes: 42 Pikeman + Nurse is my only character
Steam name: RadioActiveCow/noonoo123
Where are you from: England
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nord Invasion last year but I stopped playing for a while and I recently picked it back up, Mount & Blade I have over 500+ hours in the game
Why do you want to join us: I've been wanting to join a heavily team work focused group, I feel my skills as a M&B player will contribute significantly I gladly help team mates and contribute wherever possible in donations or combat, I follow orders very well (I have experience playing line battles for Napoleanic) and so I believe I would feel right at home with the SPQR.
(21-02-2015, 09:26 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]If I count correctly, SPQRs looted 4th legendary this year. Thanos Legacy dropped today to Vendetta.  Smile
congratz ps i told you that the next SPQR that drop a legendary are you XD
(21-02-2015, 10:31 PM)RadioActiveCow link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: RadioActiveCow
Character ID: 2463112
Level and Class of Main: 42 Pikeman + Nurse
Other characters levels/classes: 42 Pikeman + Nurse is my only character
Steam name: RadioActiveCow/noonoo123
Where are you from: England
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nord Invasion last year but I stopped playing for a while and I recently picked it back up, Mount & Blade I have over 500+ hours in the game
Why do you want to join us: I've been wanting to join a heavily team work focused group, I feel my skills as a M&B player will contribute significantly I gladly help team mates and contribute wherever possible in donations or combat, I follow orders very well (I have experience playing line battles for Napoleanic) and so I believe I would feel right at home with the SPQR.

Hey there, Cow Smile

Our member, Vendetta, told me she played with you few times and there is nothing aganist you she could say. Therefore you are accepted on trial. The trial period will be for no longer than two weeks. You can use our banner but please, do not use the tag until accepted as full member.

Welcome, Cow.
(06-02-2015, 08:00 AM)SPQR_Andrea link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Prince_Ramenos link=topic=36432.msg219212#msg219212 date=1423207693]
Player name: Prince_Ramenos
Character ID: 2508227
Level and Class of Main: Level 42 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Level 42 Sharpshooter
Steam name: oytun49
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 5 year
Why do you want to join us: Because i want to play with you  ;D
Accept On Trial ps add me on steam because i dont find you , my steam name  is : Andrea NP so  I can invite you in steam group and leave your house so I can invite you in SPQR house
[/quote]

Ramenos, please be informed your trial period is over. You are accepted as full member of SPQR house. Smile
Use tag and banner now, plz.
(10-02-2015, 10:36 PM)Sagittarius link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Mr_Fullbeard link=topic=36432.msg219944#msg219944 date=1423607470]
Player name:Mr_Fullbeard(Currently MileyCyrus, dont ask)
Character ID:2460311(Sniper) 21176(Commando)
Level and Class of Main:Lvl 49 sniper
Other characters levels/classes: Drunk(lvl 46 commando) Drunk_Man_As_Militia(lvl 28 heavy skirmisher)
Steam name:Frederiktp(Black Jesus)
Where are you fromBig Grinenmark(masterrace ofc.) ???
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:Started early 2012, had a break, started again :3(NordInvasion) And i have been playing Mount&Blade for a looong time Smile  Tongue
Why do you want to join us: Since i just recently started playing again, and i now don't have an active house anymore, i need friends :3. I have been a member of KWSN from the start(Until we split up) and then i joined ON(Which for some reason i don't know stopped playing)
Basically, I'm alone and i need friends :'(

its nice to read that you are looking for friends Smile
accepted on trial.
[/quote]

Everyone please be informed that Fullbeard is accepted as full member now.
Welcome bro.  Big Grin
(22-02-2015, 08:58 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=SPQR_Andrea link=topic=36432.msg219214#msg219214 date=1423209623]
[quote author=Prince_Ramenos link=topic=36432.msg219212#msg219212 date=1423207693]
Player name: Prince_Ramenos
Character ID: 2508227
Level and Class of Main: Level 42 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Level 42 Sharpshooter
Steam name: oytun49
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 5 year
Why do you want to join us: Because i want to play with you  ;D
Accept On Trial ps add me on steam because i dont find you , my steam name  is : Andrea NP so  I can invite you in steam group and leave your house so I can invite you in SPQR house
[/quote]

Ramenos, please be informed your trial period is over. You are accepted as full member of SPQR house. Smile
Use tag and banner now, plz.
[/quote]
Please send invite to my other accounts: 11456 , 11042 , 16282 ID
42 Lvl Sharpshooter , 52 Lvl Commando (My brothers commando) , 50 Lvl Pikeman (My brothers pikeman) Levels
Siege_Captain_Ramenos , [LW]_King_Dain , [LW]_Gimli Names
MY BROTHER WANTS TO JOIN SPQR
Invited.
Player name: [LW]_Gimli
Level and Class of Main: 50 Level Pikeman
Other characters levels/classes: 52 Level Commando
Steam name: ...And Justice For All
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 5 years
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a house
Player name: [LW]_King_Dain
Level and Class of Main: 52 Level Commando