NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13-01-2019, 11:04 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]I am very sad to see our long time member and the nicest guy in NI go. Good luck Leandero!

Leandero is definitely not the nicest guy in NI.
(14-01-2019, 08:41 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-01-2019, 11:04 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]I am very sad to see our long time member and the nicest guy in NI go. Good luck Leandero!

PCK is
(14-01-2019, 09:03 PM)PioPio Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-01-2019, 08:41 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]

PCK is

Well....duh. 

https://youtu.be/rNkwKR04tPQ
Meh, you're disappointing me guys...
Hello everyone, 

i have returned after 1-2 years of not playing and i'm sorry to say that i would like to leave the house. 

Best of luck to SPQR.
Hey Shourisha,

welcome back to NI and good luck with another house.
Just wanted to stop by and also say im back to NI Sadly.....Its Been about sixty years and you fellas still around Wheeewww Time Fly's.
Hey Chris,
now when you're done with football, welcome back to NI Smile
(28-05-2019, 05:48 PM)Rivus Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to stop by and also say im back to NI Sadly.....Its Been about sixty years and you fellas still around Wheeewww Time Fly's.

When you last played this game, you were in SH and not SPQR.
It was SoH I believe, but he's been in SPQR for like 1.5 - 2 years before, so I understand he wished to say hello when back to game.