NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back Smile
Soon some news about house organization.
Ave!
Sagittarius i need a new armour  :'(
(06-02-2015, 08:13 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=SPQR_Andrea link=topic=36432.msg219214#msg219214 date=1423209623]
[quote author=Prince_Ramenos link=topic=36432.msg219212#msg219212 date=1423207693]
Player name: Prince_Ramenos
Character ID: 2508227
Level and Class of Main: Level 42 Commando
Other characters levels/classes: Level 42 Sharpshooter
Steam name: oytun49
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 5 year
Why do you want to join us: Because i want to play with you  ;D
Accept On Trial ps add me on steam because i dont find you , my steam name  is : Andrea NP so  I can invite you in steam group and leave your house so I can invite you in SPQR house
[/quote]

Warm welcome Ramenos. I can remember we played together several times, glad to see you in SPQR.
[/quote]
Thanks.
(06-02-2015, 12:59 PM)Sagittarius link Wrote: [ -> ]I'm back Smile
Soon some news about house organization.
Ave!

Ave Sagi!
Finally back! We can't fight Nords without our leader!
Thank you all guys for joining our (semi-)event today.
Next time we should play ragna I think. That hard today looked almost like normal to me... Too easy Smile)

I am sorry Ramenos wasn't there but was glad to see all our other members-on-trial. You all did a good job Smile

Also wish to thank SB_Backfisch to join us for the 1st run. We appreciate and hope to see you often on SPQR events. (PS. I will try to bring one more fish next time, so there will be two to catch  ;D)

Player name:HumanResources
Character ID:11014
Level and Class of Main: 52 - Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: Currently none
Steam name: Luca
Where are you from: Germany
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Started on April 2012 , Gave a break on march 2012 then restarted after 3 years.
Why do you want to join us:Well after phalangite disbanded and after my long break. Just want to spend more time with you guys.
Thank you for your application, HumanResources.

As we have already played together and I can remember you, as well as we have just talked on steam to explain what would you like from house membership and what the house requires from its members, we are pleased to accept you on trial.

The trial period will be for no longer than 2 weeks. You can use our banner and tag.

Welcome, friend.

PS. I do think you are our first member from Germany.
Player name: Elven_Crossbowman
Character ID: 11456
Level and Class of Main: Level 42 Sharpshooter
Other characters levels/classes: Prince_Ramenos 42 Level Commando
Steam name: ...And Justice For All
Why do you want to join us: In house trading with my commando character
(07-02-2015, 07:00 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all guys for joining our (semi-)event today.
Next time we should play ragna I think. That hard today looked almost like normal to me... Too easy Smile)

I am sorry Ramenos wasn't there but was glad to see all our other members-on-trial. You all did a good job Smile

Also wish to thank SB_Backfisch to join us for the 1st run. We appreciate and hope to see you often on SPQR events. (PS. I will try to bring one more fish next time, so there will be two to catch  ;D)
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(08-02-2015, 04:52 PM)Prince_Ramenos link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Elven_Crossbowman
Character ID: 11456
Level and Class of Main: Level 42 Sharpshooter
Other characters levels/classes: Prince_Ramenos 42 Level Commando
Steam name: ...And Justice For All
Why do you want to join us: In house trading with my commando character

don't post the for all your accounts man. you are on trial now, so you are in our house with all your heroes.. ok? Smile