NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's "Bademeister" in German, so yeah...
Ave Dear SPQRs,
in case you didn't notice we've reached 500 replies in our thread. I'll take the opportunity to say thanks a lot to all the house members for their participation. I hope to still see you all here when the counter hits 1000. Big Grin
Ave SPQRs,
please be informed that Roland and Badmeester are through their trial time and are full members now. Welcome bros Smile
Hey thanks for taking us in Big Grin
Thanks a lot for joining us Big Grin
(07-04-2016, 09:06 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]Ave Dear SPQRs,
in case you didn't notice we've reached 500 replies in our thread. I'll take the opportunity to say thanks a lot to all the house members for their participation. I hope to still see you all here when the counter hits 1000. Big Grin

500 replies and ~300 of them are you Tongue
(19-04-2016, 10:24 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 Wrote: [ -> ]

SPQR is alive, FV not Wink
(20-04-2016, 04:48 AM)Bounty Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-04-2016, 10:24 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 Wrote: [ -> ]

SPQR is alive, FV not Wink

I wouldn't have it any other way
Ha, ha, you have few posts here as well... Smile
Player name: Alexis
Character ID: 2515712
Level and Class of Main: 42, Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: 42, Commando (sold stuff though)
Steam name: Ghost141214
Where are you from: Greece
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: About 3 years
Why do you want to join us: I've seen members of your house playing often and I get the impression your house is well organized. I'd like to be a member of a well-organized house.