NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry guys I couldn't attend the Event Got home late From Football Camp
Player name: Yotz (Up to 6 other ones with roman numerals, and one with Hoplite)
Character ID: 2457887 being my main person, Though I'm in a trading house at the moment with a trade back for my shield (Given out to another player), So I rather be accepted or denied before taking it away from him.
Level and Class of Main: 52, Royal Guard.
Other characters levels/classes: 9/Soon to be Pike/Inf Hybrid, just for fun, 44, Crossbow, 48, Archer, 40, Skirm, 32, Soon to be Zwei.
Steam name: Yotz
Where are you from: USA, Closer to the East Coast.
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I've been playing Mount and Blade for roughly 2434 hours, spent across several years of playing. While on Nord Invasion I've been playing for two years, or three, with sometimes long breaks being taken.
Why do you want to join us: Well, firstly why I would like to join you is due to meeting a rather nice member of your house, Eternal. After talking for a bit he ended up pointing me to join the house, and seeing how nice he was I decided why not. Secondly, I'm in quite need for a house. I enjoy playing and meeting other players, and so far the ones I talk to a decent bit is sadly slim, and I'd like to meet new people, Plus I'd love to bring aid to an event, and simply be part of it and at the moment I'm unable to do that. Thirdly, simply what the house is based upon. I'm a major fan of history, though if you dig deeper into it, the Romans are my biggest interest out of them all. So what better to join then a house based off the Romans?
Why might we not want to add you?: I've added this in because I feel every single player is a double edged sword, and has flaws as well. Some of my major problems is starting off with Teamspeak. I have no problem what so ever being in teamspeak, though it takes a ton, and I mean a ton, to get me to talk in it. I'm just really shy when it comes to that, and am still having major problems talking to Skype friends I've known for years. Another problem is how I play the game, I'm seem to follow a path of playing this mod a ton, then burning out for a few months. I agree I should work on this, and I want to, but I'm not going to lie to say that if I do join, that I'll have times of being inactive sadly, though I'll still attempt to make sure to aid in every event that we host. And the last thing, is simply knowing what others mean. Let me rather put this in other words, Since I'm shy I sometimes don't talk a lot, and since I don't talk a lot, I can sometimes be very douchey or negative in other ways, and not even know it. I feel this will simply fizzle it's self out the more I'm around other people and understand how they act, but it's a possible problem that of course lives. If I do end up getting accepted, and even if I don't, and I start acting douchey or something along those lines, I beg you to point it out to me, because I can assure you I don't know so myself, and once I learn I am I'll chance in a heartbeat. Once again, the only reason why I added this is due to the fact I shouldn't hide away the negative parts of me. I feel it's much better to say them here rather then wait, get accepted on an app missing out much detail that should be addressed, and simply kicked later for one of the reason stated above that you weren't expected. Thank you for your time.
I say yes GG best Ap I saw
(29-08-2015, 09:23 PM)Yotz link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Yotz (Up to 6 other ones with roman numerals, and one with Hoplite)
Character ID: 2457887 being my main person, Though I'm in a trading house at the moment with a trade back for my shield (Given out to another player), So I rather be accepted or denied before taking it away from him.
Other characters levels/classes: 9/Soon to be Pike/Inf Hybrid, just for fun, 44, Crossbow, 48, Archer, 40, Skirm, 32, Soon to be Zwei.
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I've been playing Mount and Blade for roughly 2434 hours, spent across several years of playing. While on Nord Invasion I've been playing for two years, or three, with sometimes long breaks being taken.
Why do you want to join us: Well, firstly why I would like to join you is due to meeting a rather nice member of your house, Eternal. After talking for a bit he ended up pointing me to join the house, and seeing how nice he was I decided why not. Secondly, I'm in quite need for a house. I enjoy playing and meeting other players, and so far the ones I talk to a decent bit is sadly slim, and I'd like to meet new people, Plus I'd love to bring aid to an event, and simply be part of it and at the moment I'm unable to do that. Thirdly, simply what the house is based upon. I'm a major fan of history, though if you dig deeper into it, the Romans are my biggest interest out of them all. So what better to join then a house based off the Romans?
Why might we not want to add you?: I've added this in because I feel every single player is a double edged sword, and has flaws as well. Some of my major problems is starting off with Teamspeak. I have no problem what so ever being in teamspeak, though it takes a ton, and I mean a ton, to get me to talk in it. I'm just really shy when it comes to that, and am still having major problems talking to Skype friends I've known for years. Another problem is how I play the game, I'm seem to follow a path of playing this mod a ton, then burning out for a few months. I agree I should work on this, and I want to, but I'm not going to lie to say that if I do join, that I'll have times of being inactive sadly, though I'll still attempt to make sure to aid in every event that we host. And the last thing, is simply knowing what others mean. Let me rather put this in other words, Since I'm shy I sometimes don't talk a lot, and since I don't talk a lot, I can sometimes be very douchey or negative in other ways, and not even know it. I feel this will simply fizzle it's self out the more I'm around other people and understand how they act, but it's a possible problem that of course lives. If I do end up getting accepted, and even if I don't, and I start acting douchey or something along those lines, I beg you to point it out to me, because I can assure you I don't know so myself, and once I learn I am I'll chance in a heartbeat. Once again, the only reason why I added this is due to the fact I shouldn't hide away the negative parts of me. I feel it's much better to say them here rather then wait, get accepted on an app missing out much detail that should be addressed, and simply kicked later for one of the reason stated above that you weren't expected. Thank you for your time.
Ave Yotz,
thanks for your application. PMed.
(29-08-2015, 09:23 PM)Yotz link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Yotz (Up to 6 other ones with roman numerals, and one with Hoplite)

WOW really long XD
Player name: Howler
Character ID: 2472592
Level and Class of Main: 47 Commando (Can be RG or Zwei, if accepted will be what ever is needed)
Other characters levels/classes: Level 5, started a couple days ago, going to be archer
Steam name: Howler https://steamcommunity.com/id/MortalAero (VAC ban is from CS:GO)
Where are you from: England, I know a little French and very small amount of Finnish
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 180 hours (173 hours) Looking to play for much longer
Why do you want to join us: I have been a part of the community for a long time now and have seen your players every since, they have always carried the whole lobby through the game, some members could do the prince with just a couple alive, I would love to join them members, also I am coming up to Hero, I need a house so I would like to aim high, try to play/join with one of the much better/higher houses of Nord Invasion.
I know none of this is overly impressive but I am willing to help around and help with Runs as well
Would also be pretty nice to help people as well.
(30-08-2015, 07:25 PM)Howler link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Howler
Level and Class of Main: 47 Commando (Can be RG or Zwei, if accepted will be what ever is needed)
Other characters levels/classes: Level 5, started a couple days ago, going to be archer
Steam name: Howler https://steamcommunity.com/id/MortalAero (VAC ban is from CS:GO)
Where are you from: England, I know a little French and very small amount of Finnish
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 180 hours (173 hours) Looking to play for much longer
Why do you want to join us: I have been a part of the community for a long time now and have seen your players every since, they have always carried the whole lobby through the game, some members could do the prince with just a couple alive, I would love to join them members, also I am coming up to Hero, I need a house so I would like to aim high, try to play/join with one of the much better/higher houses of Nord Invasion.
I know none of this is overly impressive but I am willing to help around and help with Runs as well
Lol Vac Ban from CS:GO what did u do
(30-08-2015, 07:19 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Yotz link=topic=36432.msg241214#msg241214 date=1440883387]
Player name: Yotz (Up to 6 other ones with roman numerals, and one with Hoplite)
Ave Yotz,
thanks for your application. PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome to SPQR Smile
(30-08-2015, 07:25 PM)Howler link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Howler
Thanks for the application Howler, PMed.
(31-08-2015, 01:02 AM)Chris/Squad link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Howler link=topic=36432.msg241368#msg241368 date=1440962728]
Player name: Howler
Lol Vac Ban from CS:GO what did u do
[/quote]
Let a friend use my account for a few games, he got angry and rage hacked, not fun for me