NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations guys and welcome to our house!
Ave!
I and our Captain Shark have played together with Humangy several times during those days since he was accepted on trial. We both find he is a worty warrior and a good friend. Therefore the decision was made no trial would be required anymore.

Humangy, you are now full member of SPQR. Gratz man and warm welcome  Big Grin.

PS. Please, put on the tag.
(10-02-2015, 12:19 PM)Markz link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:Markzz
Character ID:2442517
Level and Class of Main:44 Commando
Steam name: Robinz2137
Where are you from:UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:Since its release on my old account.
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a fun active house to play with.

Markz, since I've received no reply to PM I had sent you and it's been a week now, I will close this application without any decision. Should you want to renew it, please let me know.
I wish to say thanks to everyone participating in our event yesterday.  Big Grin
Player name: Plague_XBow
Character ID: 2510419
Level and Class of Main: Level 39 Sharpshooter and Engineer(T3)
Other characters levels/classes: None at the momen.
Steam name: Tyrannosaurus Flex
Where are you from: Texas, US
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I started 2 years ago, however went inactive for some time.
Why do you want to join us: I've seen players from SPQR and they seem competent and mature. Also love the Roman theme.
(19-02-2015, 04:39 AM)Plague link Wrote: [ -> ]
Why do you want to join us: I've seen players from SPQR and they seem competent and mature. Also love the Roman theme.

Thanks Plague  Smile
Sent PM.
My username is Stryker on the forum. I didn't get it.
Plague,
thank you for our brief correspondence over PMs. Things are clear to me now.
You are accepted on trial. The trial period will be for no longer than 2 weeks. Please, do not use our tag yet.

Welcome our first US candidate Smile
(19-02-2015, 04:39 AM)Plague link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Plague_XBow
Character ID: 2510419
Level and Class of Main: Level 39 Sharpshooter and Engineer(T3)
Other characters levels/classes: None at the momen.
Steam name: Tyrannosaurus Flex
Where are you from: Texas, US
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I started 2 years ago, however went inactive for some time.

(19-02-2015, 08:06 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Plague,
thank you for our brief correspondence over PMs. Things are clear to me now.
You are accepted on trial. The trial period will be for no longer than 2 weeks. Please, do not use our tag yet.

Welcome our first US candidate Smile

Dear SPQRs,

please be informed that due to recent events in his life Plague found it would be difficult for him to continue playing on EU servers with 7 hours time zone difference. Therefore he withdrew his application and wishes us all good luck.
Thanks Plague and have fun on NA servers. We hope to see you on EU from time to time Smile
If I count correctly, SPQRs looted 4th legendary this year. Thanos Legacy dropped today to Vendetta.  Smile