NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're always happy when our members invite their friends to join the house. So thanks to you, Ramenos.  Smile
For those of you guys who forget to check the House Events section, take a look at this: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...834.0.html
(23-04-2015, 08:12 PM)Eternal link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Eternal_The_Archer
Character ID: 2507063
Level and Class of Main: 41, Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: 22 Heavy Infantry
Steam name: [TFL]Eternal-TR
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Not sure, but more than 3-4 months.
Why do you want to join us: I have a friend there (Ramenos) and i am searching for an active house like yours. I want to have some friends to play with.

After the trial time the roman senate decided to ACCEPT you as SPQR member house...
WELCOME ETERNAL!!! Smile
(28-04-2015, 12:42 PM)Sagittarius link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Eternal link=topic=36432.msg228781#msg228781 date=1429819955]
Player name: Eternal_The_Archer
Character ID: 2507063
Level and Class of Main: 41, Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: 22 Heavy Infantry
Steam name: [TFL]Eternal-TR
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Not sure, but more than 3-4 months.
Why do you want to join us: I have a friend there (Ramenos) and i am searching for an active house like yours. I want to have some friends to play with.

After the trial time the roman senate decided to ACCEPT you as SPQR member house...
WELCOME ETERNAL!!! Smile
[/quote]
Thank you!  ;D

Welcome Eternal!
Good performace in the yesterdays event, Eternal, I was looking over my left shoulder to see who's shooting there like a machine gun Smile
I just wanted to announce your accepted as full member but I see Sagi was quicker...

Welcome.
Hope you had fun last event. I hope that i will have time to come on event next week.. Smile
(29-04-2015, 11:41 AM)MatthewO link Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you had fun last event. I hope that i will have time to come on event next week.. Smile

I looted 3 lumps at the event - none left for you, mate.  I'm sorry.
Ha ha, they must have run out after I got some 2 for myself. You were kidding about that Hurri, weren't you?
(29-04-2015, 12:01 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha, they must have run out after I got some 2 for myself. You were kidding about that Hurri, weren't you?

That Hurricane is as real as my girlfriend.