NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(25-10-2015, 06:17 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=PGpartygamer link=topic=36432.msg246286#msg246286 date=1445786254]
[quote author=Bagins link=topic=36432.msg246285#msg246285 date=1445785792]
Application form
Player name: Baginsv2
Character ID: 2488706
Level and Class of Main: 50 Infantry
Other characters levels/classes: Bagins, Baginsv3 -Pikeman18 and archer33
Steam name: [51st]Bagins
Where are you from: England
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I have played M&B since I was 13 and was recommended this mod about a year ago by a friend
Why do you want to join us: Have seen your guys around and they are always very talkative and helpful, so I would like to spend more time with you as you seem to be a very knowledgeable house. I have also heard that you do house events, so would be very enthusiastic about taking part in thoseSmile
great guy  # my fwend
[/quote]
I do believe the application's been withdrawn.
[/quote]

Yeahs i apologies for withdrawing my application as a found out the timings of your events on Saturday and Sunday of which neither i will be able to attend i apologies for any inconvenience i may have caused.
Np, Bagins, it's ok. Good luck Smile
(25-10-2015, 12:31 PM)PGpartygamer link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: PGpikemanV2
Character ID: 2517683
Level and Class of Main: 39 Pikeman
Other characters levels/classes: None, i had to change my CD key and now i dont have them anymore
Steam name: [51st]PGpartygamer
Where are you from: Netherlands
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: i have played M&B for 2 years now and i discovered NI a year ago
Why do you want to join us: i saw some SPQR guys and they where really friendly and gave me some good advice on equipment and all that
The application's been withdrawn. Good luck with another house and take care.
Bobo,

I think u are a really nice guy. But I`m not Turkish.  :'(
Im Dutch  Wink

Anfernee
(26-10-2015, 03:39 PM)Anfernee link Wrote: [ -> ]Bobo,

I think u are a really nice guy. But I`m not Turkish.  :'(
Im Dutch  Wink

Anfernee
Omg Anfernee,
my bad. Apologies. (anyway, shame on you, how can you be not Turkish Big Grin )
I hope to see you more often in-game like in the old-good-days, all the best man Smile
Player name: Dudeson
Character ID: 11334
Level and Class of Main: 52 Infantery
Other characters levels/classes: 46 Archer
Steam name:The Dudesonator
Where are you from: Belgium (dutch speaking part)
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:M&Bwarband since 2009, Nordinvasion: I played the first two years when it came out.
Why do you want to join us: I started playing again today and want to play in group, conecting with people and overal have a good time as a team.
To make this easier:
You can see your character ID at the top right of the website and we(Actually, just the Captains) need it to invite you to the house, so it'd be good if you could edit that in your application =)
Uh, and I assume by Soldier you mean Infantry?
(29-10-2015, 09:08 PM)dudeson link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Dudeson
Character ID: Templar_Dudeson
Level and Class of Main: 52 Soldier
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:M&Bwarband since 2009, Nordinvasion: I played the first two years when it came out.
Why do you want to join us: I started playing again today and want to play in group, conecting with people and overal have a good time as a team.
warband releasaed 2k10
(29-10-2015, 09:39 PM)Namakan link Wrote: [ -> ]To make this easier:
You can see your character ID at the top right of the website and we(Actually, just the Captains) need it to invite you to the house, so it'd be good if you could edit that in your application =)
Uh, and I assume by Soldier you mean Infantry?

done, tnx
(29-10-2015, 09:41 PM)Faravin link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=dudeson link=topic=36432.msg246850#msg246850 date=1446152923]
Player name: Dudeson
Character ID: Templar_Dudeson
Level and Class of Main: 52 Soldier
warband releasaed 2k10
[/quote]
BullyVin