NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Bluz, thanks for your remarks on TS. All true. I only meant one can be house memeber without TS and it works, too. Though TS makes life easier during events, for sure.

Take care.
Player name: Hane
Character ID: 19262
Level and Class of Main: 52 lvl
Other characters levels/classes: Commando 48 lvl
Steam name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hanezor Hane
Where are you from: Russia -.-
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nordinv play like 1.5 year,M&B 3 years
Why do you want to join us: Search teamwork guys and talkative dude's in ts or something ^^
Thanks for your application, Shoukz.

Our leader: Sagi or one of our captains: Andrea and Shark will consider it and reply.

Have you had a long break in this mod? I can see your posts on forum in the beginning of 2014 and then in 2015.
yeah,break about half of year . I play before with ON guys ,maybe u see
Then we are glad to see you back on NI Smile

The house originates from Italy, but we have some members from Russia and Poland, too.
(25-01-2015, 05:33 PM)Shoukz link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Hane
Character ID: 19262
Level and Class of Main: 52 lvl
Other characters levels/classes: Commando 48 lvl
Steam name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hanezor Hane
Where are you from: Russia -.-
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Nordinv play like 1.5 year,M&B 3 years
Why do you want to join us: Search teamwork guys and talkative dude's in ts or something ^^

its not clear about a class of your main characters, but you are accepted on trial.

I take this opportunity also to make my personal announcement.
I still have problems to join Warband servers, so i cant be an active player and manage my house as leader.
I'm trying to back as soon as possible, in this break i'm happy to upgrade Bobo as 3rd captain and give you all permissions to decide about recruitment.
Unfortunately I can't set up you captain on house page too, but you can operate on forum as you want Smile

Ave
Ave Sagi.

Glad to see you on site, we are missing you in-game pretty much. Hope to see you back very soon.
Thanks for the unexpected and surely undeserved promotion Smile I will do my best.
Ave Shoukz.

Welcome our new member. Hашего домa прибыло, привет!
We shall contact you on steam to arrange opportunities for you to play together with other members.
Player name: KaBooM
Character ID: 2505996
Level and Class of Main: Heavy Longbowman 43 lvl
Other characters levels/classes: -
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072519883
Where are you from: Severodvinsk, Arkhangel'sk, Russian Federation
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: one month
Why do you want to join us: (my friend Hane)
Hi KaBooM.

We've been waiting for your application by recommendation of our member, Hane.

Gladly accepting you on trial. Welcome to SQPR  Big Grin