NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22-08-2016, 12:32 PM)Sigvard_Seadrake Wrote: [ -> ]Salve, S.P.Q.R.

Player name: Sigvard_Seadrake
Character ID: 2498887
Level and Class of Main: 44, Sharpshooter (Sigvard, favorite chara atm)
Other characters levels/classes: 52, Pikeman (Rothgar)
Steam name: PantheraPardus
Where are you from: Austria (not Australia :-P )
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play NI about 2,5 years, and I play M&B Warband about 4 years (also played some different mods like Bear Force II, A Clash of Kings, Blood in the West, Crusader Deus Vult, 1860s and Wild Wind Mod on my own Server). I also play sometimes the DLCs Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest Reforged Edition
Why do you want to join us: I like your teamplay and tactical type of playing, and I am also looking for an active and decent clan with relaxed and kindly people who have fun in playing NI. I never played in any event, but i hope there is space for me to play in some of your future events.
Ave Seadrake,

thanks for your application. I've seen you in the battlefield. You are acepted on trial, details will come over PM.
Of course we'll have a slot for you in any of our events, please observe the house events board for events announcements.
Welcome to SPQR. Smile
Ave to all members of SPQR , unfortunately due to university exams will be absent for the entire month of September
good luck and good drop to all
Thanks Shark, good luck with your exams and looking forward to see you in the battlefield again Smile
Player name: Knight_Deksters_Of_Bohemia ( i will take off PW clan tag after )
Character ID:2504566
Level and Class of Main: 52 Sniper ( soon warden, i fucked up my account thats why)
Other characters levels/classes: don't have.
Steam name: KornsInParis
Where are you from: Latvia
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: MB 472 hours, so Nord invasion could be about 250+?
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for an active and decent clan with people who have fun in playing NI. I never played in any event, but i hope there is space for me to play in some of your future events.
Ave Deksters,

thank you for your application. I will suspend it for some time. Please play with our members and get known with them, I'd like to see them support your application. SPQR members are requested to contact me in case you have someting to say about the candidate.

Thank you.
(22-08-2016, 01:01 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-08-2016, 12:32 PM)Sigvard_Seadrake Wrote: [ -> ]Salve, S.P.Q.R.

Player name: Sigvard_Seadrake
Character ID: 2498887
Level and Class of Main: 44, Sharpshooter (Sigvard, favorite chara atm)
Other characters levels/classes: 52, Pikeman (Rothgar)
Steam name: PantheraPardus
Where are you from: Austria (not Australia :-P )
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play NI about 2,5 years, and I play M&B Warband about 4 years (also played some different mods like Bear Force II, A Clash of Kings, Blood in the West, Crusader Deus Vult, 1860s and Wild Wind Mod on my own Server). I also play sometimes the DLCs Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest Reforged Edition
Why do you want to join us: I like your teamplay and tactical type of playing, and I am also looking for an active and decent clan with relaxed and kindly people who have fun in playing NI. I never played in any event, but i hope there is space for me to play in some of your future events.
Ave Seadrake,

thanks for your application. I've seen you in the battlefield. You are acepted on trial, details will come over PM.
Of course we'll have a slot for you in any of our events, please observe the house events board for events announcements.
Welcome to SPQR. Smile
Ave SPQRs,

it is my pleasure to accept Seadrake as full member. Gratz and welcome, bro Smile
Player name: Zeus
Character ID: 2522887
Level and Class of Main: 45 Level - Sniper(Wanna be warden)
Other characters levels/classes: Don't have
Steam name: ezgikurt1919
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 130 hours MB / 40 hours NI(I've been playing NI for 5-6 days)
Why do you want to join us: So far every SPQR member I've seen was very friendly and helpful looks like a great house
(12-09-2016, 03:18 AM)Zeus Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Zeus
Character ID: 2522887
Level and Class of Main: 45 Level - Sniper(Wanna be warden)
Other characters levels/classes: Don't have
Steam name: ezgikurt1919
Where are you from: Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 130 hours MB / 40 hours NI(I've been playing NI for 5-6 days)
Why do you want to join us: So far every SPQR member I've seen was very friendly and helpful looks like a great house
Ave Zeus,

thank you for your application (the more that it's your 1st post on the forum) and warm words about our members.
I must say SPQR members from Turkey were always top grade ppl, I hope for the same when it comes to you.
You are accepted on trial, details will come over PM.

PS. sorry for late reply.
Player name: Miguel
Character ID: 2437194
Level and Class of Main: 52 MP
Other characters levels/classes: 
Steam name: Leahcim
Where are you from: UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 1000 hours over several years on and off
Why do you want to join us: Becuase i get tiger scale in event Big GrinD
I Vouch for Miguel, played with him a lot. 
Nice and friendly player.