NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-08-2015, 10:17 PM)Richard_LionHeart-68 link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: cihanboy68
Character ID: 2490569
Level and Class of Main: I am lvl 52 Commando class
Other characters levels/classes: none
Steam name: cihanboy
Where are you from: Netherlands
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: i play mount and blade about 3-4 years Mostly played in Napoleonic wars in clan battles , I play Nord Invasion about half a year now
Why do you want to join us: Because Romans kick ass and i want to have epic events and good team mates around me.
Thank you for your application. PMed.
Player Name:2Smacks/[Squad] Chris
Character ID:2464602
Level and Class Of Main:48
Other Characters levels/classes:[Squad] Chris Archer lvl 47 [Sqaud] Chris_II Lvl 13 Crossbow men
Steam Name:Jordiac
Where are you From: US East Coast
How Long play Nord invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 1 Half Years
Why do you  want to join us: I would like to join you guys, because u guys are active.and friendly and I just want a group of people to do events with and Have fun doing it.
(05-08-2015, 06:20 AM)Chris/Squad link Wrote: [ -> ]Player Name:2Smacks/[Squad] Chris
Character ID:2464602
Level and Class Of Main:48
Other Characters levels/classes:[Squad] Chris Archer lvl 47 [Sqaud] Chris_II Lvl 13 Crossbow men
Steam Name:Jordiac
Where are you From: US East Coast
How Long play Nord invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 1 Half Years
Why do you  want to join us: I would like to join you guys, because u guys are active.and friendly and I just want a group of people to do events with and Have fun doing it.
After some PMs exchanged my decision is to accept Chris on trial for period of 1 month. I will ask house members for their opinion concerning Chris' attitude and behaviour to consult the house leadership and make my final decision when the trial period is over.
Welcome Smile
(05-08-2015, 06:14 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Richard_LionHeart-68 link=topic=36432.msg238051#msg238051 date=1438726675]
Player name: cihanboy68
Character ID: 2490569
Level and Class of Main: I am lvl 52 Commando class
Other characters levels/classes: none
Steam name: cihanboy
Where are you from: Netherlands
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: i play mount and blade about 3-4 years Mostly played in Napoleonic wars in clan battles , I play Nord Invasion about half a year now
Why do you want to join us: Because Romans kick ass and i want to have epic events and good team mates around me.
Thank you for your application. PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome to the house, bro Smile
(27-07-2015, 03:37 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Should any of the house members need it - I have 2 x Medic Box to give for free.  Smile
I still have one.
(24-07-2015, 01:13 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome our new member on trial - Leandero Smile
Ave Leandero,
you are a competent player and very helpful to the team. (damn good run we made today with Shark  Big Grin )
You are full member now. Plz put on the tag.
Grazt man Smile
(05-08-2015, 07:07 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg236723#msg236723 date=1437743582]
Welcome our new member on trial - Leandero Smile
Ave Leandero,
you are a competent player and very helpful to the team. (damn good run we made today with Shark  Big Grin )
You are full member now. Plz put on the tag.
Grazt man Smile
[/quote]

Didn't know Leandero was on trial aswell, he is a good player and friendly, gratz buddy Big Grin
Member list addedSmile
Welcome to all new gladiators!!!
I'm at holiday. Coming back to home at 15/20.08.2015 ( I'm working )
Work hard then ! Hope to see you soon Smile