NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-08-2015, 06:57 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Chris/Squad link=topic=36432.msg238094#msg238094 date=1438755655]
Player Name:2Smacks/[Squad] Chris
Character ID:2464602
Level and Class Of Main:48
Other Characters levels/classes:[Squad] Chris Archer lvl 47 [Sqaud] Chris_II Lvl 13 Crossbow men
Steam Name:Jordiac
Where are you From: US East Coast
How Long play Nord invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 1 Half Years
Why do you  want to join us: I would like to join you guys, because u guys are active.and friendly and I just want a group of people to do events with and Have fun doing it.
After some PMs exchanged my decision is to accept Chris on trial for period of 1 month. I will ask house members for their opinion concerning Chris' attitude and behaviour to consult the house leadership and make my final decision when the trial period is over.
Welcome Smile
[/quote]
Ave guys,
please be informed that Chris proved to be valuable member of the house. His trial is over, welcome our new full member Smile
            [move]  %%%%%%%
            %%%\c "" J/%%
%.      %%%%/ o  o \%%
`%%.    %%%%    _  |%%
  `%%    `%%%%(__Y__)%'
  //      ;%%%%`\-/%%%'
((      /  `%%%%%%%'
  \\    .'          |
  \\  /      \  | | hear me roar
    \\/        ) | |[/move]
Good one !  Big Grin
ASCII art really only works with monospaced fonts:

%%%%%%%%%%%
          %%%\c "" J/%%
%.      %%%%/ o  o \%%
`%%.    %%%%    _  |%%
  `%%    `%%%%(__Y__)%'
  //      ;%%%%`\-/%%%'
((      /  `%%%%%%%'
  \\    .'          |
  \\  /      \  | | hear me roar
    \\/        ) | |
Yea,iknow but when i copied it to here it just moved over when i posted it but thanks for the advice
(01-09-2015, 01:49 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg241428#msg241428 date=1441001695]
[quote author=Howler link=topic=36432.msg241368#msg241368 date=1440962728]
Player name: Howler
Character ID: 2472592
Level and Class of Main: 47 Commando (Can be RG or Zwei, if accepted will be what ever is needed)
Other characters levels/classes: Level 5, started a couple days ago, going to be archer
Steam name: Howler https://steamcommunity.com/id/MortalAero (VAC ban is from CS:GO)
Where are you from: England, I know a little French and very small amount of Finnish
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 180 hours (173 hours) Looking to play for much longer
Why do you want to join us: I have been a part of the community for a long time now and have seen your players every since, they have always carried the whole lobby through the game, some members could do the prince with just a couple alive, I would love to join them members, also I am coming up to Hero, I need a house so I would like to aim high, try to play/join with one of the much better/higher houses of Nord Invasion.
I know none of this is overly impressive but I am willing to help around and help with Runs as well
Would also be pretty nice to help people as well.
Thanks for the application Howler, PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome to the house Smile
[/quote]
Please, be informed Howler is full member now. Gratz and welcome Smile
[move]CONGRATZ DUDE[/move]
(16-09-2015, 02:52 PM)Malong link Wrote: [ -> ]ASCII art really only works with monospaced fonts

[quote author=Chris/Squad link=topic=36432.msg242968#msg242968 date=1442440074]
Yea,iknow but when i copied it to here it just moved over when i posted it but thanks for the advice
[/quote]
So you say you know that ASCII art only works with monospaced fonts, but then you add "it just moved over." If you really knew, you would expect this behavior.
I would appreciate if we'd use this thread for more house related subjects. Thank you.
(25-08-2015, 05:56 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg240189#msg240189 date=1440396541]
[quote author=EDDY link=topic=36432.msg240163#msg240163 date=1440366458]
Player name: EDDY
Character ID: 2516244
Level and Class of Main: lvl 45 commando
Other characters levels/classes:Ireland, lvl23, skermisher
Steam name: SN00FER
Where are you from: NewYork USA, and Ireland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Im started 4 months ago Im on a lot
Why do you want to join us: I want to play as a team I like to play with other people and i think that it would be fun to be part of something bigger than me
Ave Eddy,
thanks for the application. PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome Smile
[/quote]

Trial not passed.

DENIED