NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm glad to say: Welcome back Maniura Smile
Czołgiem Maniur. I guess Matafiks follows... Smile
Ave SPQRs,
I'd wish to remind we have Defender house crafting, currently at level 16. We aim to max it out ofc.
If you need anything to be crafted, please do it in your own house. Also, if you need no XP for your personal crafting professions please let know Sagi or me so we might use your old boots, bent swords and crooked sticks to gain XP for the house crafting (the craftables you will be returned to you).
Player name: Matafiks
Character ID: 2463050
Level and Class of Main: 52 marauder
Other characters levels/classes: royal guard, warden
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Matafiks
Where are you from: Poland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play since 2013, but with some long breaks
Why do you want to join us: I like you guys Tongue
(13-11-2015, 02:41 PM)MrMatafiks link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Matafiks
Character ID: 2463050
Level and Class of Main: 52 marauder
Other characters levels/classes: royal guard, warden
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Matafiks
Where are you from: Poland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: I play since 2013, but with some long breaks
Why do you want to join us: I like you guys Tongue
Siemka Matafiks,
no trial needed, full member instantly Smile
Right from the start you were a thief stole my hear... Oh. Sorry, Welcome Matafiks, nice to see new member in SPQR Smile
Ave SPQRs,
we're having an event on Sunday at 9.00 GMT / 10.00 CET.
Hey Guys, I'm sorry that i didn't Leave a message saying that i was Going to be offline for awhile.But im looking to return to Nordinvasion and this House Hopefully I'm still in the House :-X Tongue ;D Wink
(29-11-2015, 02:22 AM)Chris/Squad link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys, I'm sorry that i didn't Leave a message saying that i was Going to be offline for awhile.But im looking to return to Nordinvasion and this House Hopefully I'm still in the House :-X Tongue ;D Wink
I don't think that anyone was kicked from house cuz of inactivity. You were just "moved" to "inactive members" group. Welcome back Smile

Not sure tho.
(29-11-2015, 07:00 AM)MatthewO link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Chris/Squad link=topic=36432.msg249196#msg249196 date=1448763749]
Hey Guys, I'm sorry that i didn't Leave a message saying that i was Going to be offline for awhile.But im looking to return to Nordinvasion and this House Hopefully I'm still in the House :-X Tongue ;D Wink
I don't think that anyone was kicked from house cuz of inactivity. You were just "moved" to "inactive members" group. Welcome back Smile

Not sure tho.
[/quote]
That is correct. We do not kick members from the house because they are inactive. It's normal that most of ppl are more or less active in some periods and there are plenty of reasons for that. Many return after some AFG time and they are always welcome Smile